Chapter 6. Lunch

A/N: Hey guys, I've been super busy with exams and everything these past few weeks, no time to update. Anywayyyy, here's the new chapter, enjoy!

-Harry's POV-

-2014-

The date was Tuesday September 23 at 8:33 when I got a text from the number saved in my phone as Louis.

Louis: Hi Harry, if you're not busy this afternoon, how about we have that date we've been talking about.

He actually wanted to do that? I thought he was just being nice. It's been a few days, he still wants to have a date. I mean, if he wants to, of course I'm going to.

Me: Hi, I have classes this afternoon but I'm free from 12:00-1:30 if you'd like to get lunch.

I laid my phone back down on my desk and paid attention to the lecture. It buzzed a few minutes later.

Louis: Yeah, that works for me, I'll see you at Ellison's then. :)

I smiled at his text as I wrote a few notes down in my notebook.

I had been waiting for this date since we met. I want to get to know him more. I want him to know me more. I want us to be something. We could end up being something really good.

The professor continued on with the lesson and I got out around 9:00. As I was walking out of the room I pulled out my phone and called Niall. He answered after a few rings with a chipper "Yello!"

"Guess who has a lunch date?!!" I said, sing-songingly. "Yes, mate! I'm happy for ya. 'S with Louis, right?"

"Yep, I'm really excited for it. He's a really nice guy and I'd really love to date him." Niall let out a small hum. "Well, what do I say? I know how to pick 'em." I could tell Niall had a huge smirk on his face.

"Eh, sometimes." I said, with a chuckle as I grabbed my bag and walked down the hall. "Well, I hope you enjoy your date."

"Thanks, mate." I replied. "Where are you guys meeting at?"

"You know that lunch place where you went on a blind-date with a girl and she turned out to be your cousin?" I said, laughing to myself at the memory. "Yes, I do remember that and I forgot how much you love bringing it up." Niall said with a sigh.

"Well, the date's there. It's gonna be on my lunch which is only an hour but I think that's plenty of time for us to talk, y'know." Niall let out a hum. "Yeah, that should be plenty of time, well, I gotta get to my class but call me after the date, I wanna know everything." Like he always does.

"Will do. Talk to ya later, Nialler."

"See Ya!"

I walked off and began walking to my next class. I can't wait for our date. I hope I don't say anything weird.

**

I was sitting at the restaurant Louis had told me, scrolling through my phone, waiting for him to arrive.

I was getting a bit anxious and my leg began to bounce under the table. It's 12:17. Where is he? Maybe I'm getting too worked up. Or maybe he just doesn't care and it was just a setup or something.

Right as I'm about to stand, accepting the fact that he stood me up, the door opens and the most beautiful human being I've ever seen walks through the door.

I fall back down in my seat, because now he's here and because if I stood much longer I may have fainted.

His hair was brushed to the side effortlessly and his eyes were still that beautiful shade of ocean blue. He was dressed in a baggy sweater and tight skinnies. He had on a pair of Vans along with a ring on his left thumb and a chain necklace.