아픈 아침. -64

Sick Morning.

Jimin woke up early this Monday. He checks the clock that was planted on their wall. 6:13 in the morning. He slowly, and quietly, got out of his bed and left his room to go check on his sons. Jungkook is already up, seated on his bed.

"Hey, baby, what is wrong?" Jimin asks, as he enters Jungkook's room, together with Taehyung's, and lifts him up in his arms.

"Appa. . ." Jungkook whines, rubbing his forehead against Jimin's chest before his tiny hands clutch onto his shirt.

Jimin checks his forehead with the back of his hand. "You don't look so good. . . You are burning."

Jungkook just stays clinged onto him. He lifted his head off of Jimin's chest and rested it on his shoulder. Jimin starts rubbing his youngest son's tiny back while gently rocking him. That is when he felt his back warm. Jungkook had thrown up. And he started crying.

"No need to cry. . . Sh. . ." Jimin gets out of the room so Taehyung won't wake up. He walks to the bathroom and sits Jungkook down on the sink. "You are ok. . . Sh. . . Calm down, ok?"

Jungkook still has tears rolling down his cheek.

"I am not mad. . . Don't cry. . ." Jimin takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor, putting on an extra shirt that he found. He lifts Jungkook back into his arms.

Jungkook couldn't stop crying, he continued crying until he fell asleep.

"Hey. . . What is going on?" Yoongi walked over there and stood outside the bathroom.

Jimin turned and looked at him, gently rocking his sleeping baby. "Well, I woke up and went to check on them. Kookie was awake so I went to hold him to make him go back to sleep. I started rubbing his back and I think that triggered him to throw up." Jimin explains.

"Oh. . . My baby. . ." Yoongi gently takes Jungkook into his arms.

"Bring him to the kitchen. Come on." Jimin walks to the kitchen, Yoongi following behind him. Jimin searches for medicine.

Yoongi leaned himself back against the wall in the kitchen, gently rocking his sleeping Jungkook back and forth.

Taehyung came out of the room. Taehyung is always the first one awake and Jungkook the last one. "Good morning. . ." he goes to the kitchen and looks at Yoongi, who is rocking Jungkook, then at Jimin who is searching for medicine.

"Good morning, darling. How did you sleep?" Jimin asks, not even looking at him, just looking for medicine.

"I slept well." Taehyung says, rubbing his eyes.

"That is good to hear, baby." says Yoongi, glancing at him before going back to gently rocking Jungkook.

"Kookie ok?" Taehyung quietly asks as he goes to Yoongi, looking up at him.

"Yes. He just feels a little sick right now, ok? Nothing bad." says Yoongi, smiling softly.

"I found the medicine." says Jimin, as he goes to them.

Yoongi gently wakes up Jungkook and sits him down on the kitchen island. Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung, who is looking up at him.

"Good morning, Kookie!" Taehyung grins.

"Morning, Tae Tae Hyungie. . ." Jungkook gives him a small wave.

"Ok, Kookie. Say ah." Jimin grabs a spoon and pours some medicine onto it.

Jungkook only leaned away.

"It is liquid candy," says Yoongi, smiling softly.

Jungkook immediately opens his mouth and Jimin feeds him the medicine. Jungkook makes a disgusted face and puts his hands over his mouth after swallowing it. "Yucky candy."