Part 1: Late Night Dinner

I washed my body up, the blood stains, dirt and wet grass that got on my, going down the drain. I moaned as I washed down there, the soft feeling. I turned of the water, and dried myself off.

Going back in to armin's room, his parents work late so they weren't home. "Here." He threw a hoodie my way, and I caught it with ease. I put it on, fixing the neck of it, as purple acid skinny jeans were thrown my way.

Putting those on, I put some socks on and sat on his bed, sighing. "You sure you don't want me to stay the night?"

Armin fiddled with his hoodie, laying down on the bed. "Yeah, I'm sure." He said and I nodded, "Okay then. I'll head home."

"Stay in the alley." He said. I gave him a faint 'Yeah.' As I walked home using the alley, so I won't get caught by police or my dad.

Finally making it home, I sighed in relief, to know my dad's not home yet.
That means I can make dinner, with a smile on my face I got started.

-------------
Levi Ackerman
Police Officer, of Sundown town. towns toughest police officer, single parent of eren Ackerman, raised well, mature smart, doesn't complain. And overall just to cute. Erwin chuckled
Elbow on officer Ackerman's back, Levi growled in annoyance.

"Do you have to do that?" Removing erwin's elbow from his back.

"No, but it's fun." He said, "How's the boy?"

"Fine." Levi said in a irritated groan,

"Just fine? C'mon levi, you have the most well behaved kid, then any other parent, Most parents would be envious."

In a irritated voice Levi said, "So do you." Erwin chuckled "Staying late for tonight? Or heading home?"

"Heading home." Levi said,

Erwin yelled a "SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Levi groaned.

«-------------------------»
I opened the window, coughing, I guess tonight's just not my luck, burning the chicken I heard the door open I looked up to see my dad, with a shocked face "Eren!" He yelled and took the burning pot and put it in the sink turning the water on.

Scratching the back of my head. "Eheh, L-looks like that didn't work. Up for fast food?" I reply quickly with his glare.

>-----------<
I stretched out on the couch as we watched a horror movie, I chewed on the chopstick to make it a little smaller, "Are you going to work all night tomorrow?" I reply, still biting the chopstick.

I hear a faint yeah. And then he asked me "What were you doing today,brat?"

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back on the couch, poking at my noodles to get the meat ball. "Hanged out with armin."

He raised his eyebrow "is that all you did?" I nodded

He chuckled "You're a boring kid. "

I smiled "and you're a boring dad." I replied, he nudged my shoulder lightly, I did the same.

<«-------------»>
I give my dad a hug, and goodnight kiss, he did the same, probably still doing work, I got in to my pajamas stretching, I looked in the mirror, my messy brown hair was all sticking up, I hate my hair. Its just like my mom's, I hate my green eye's. There like my mom's too. "I wish I was like my dad" I whisper to no other then myself.

Then I get in to bed, pulling the covers up, I hear my dad's faint mumbling.

Until the darkness catches me in a sweet bliss.