Part 3: Innocent

I can't help myself, I'm addicted to this story.

Looks like Eren and Armin, will finally get caught.

----------

I exhaled, letting out the breath, that I holded, I packed everything I needed, knife, extra knife smoke bomb, gun, poisonous gas, mine bomb, all the illegal stuff that a twelve year old shouldn't have, armin packed what little if he ever got in trouble I could say it was all my idea, and armin can be let go.

I zipped up my bag, put on my military boots put the extra knife in there, and put on extra clothing it was raining, so might as well be prepared, I looked at Armin, who was shaking, I put my hands on his shoulder, "you don't have to come." I say, he looked even more shocked, "A-are you insane!? If this ends badly we'll go down together." I smiled "Yeah, together."

"Ugh, it smells like cow shit."Erwin groaned, "Tch, quiet complaining you baby." Levi said.

"Oh Levi, you hurt me so." Erwin faked a hand to his heart.

"Idiot."

The rain padded down hard, as Levi jumped over the broken fence, which erwin failed at falling face first in the mud, Levi could've laughed, but this was serious so he just smirked. "Stop showing off." He said, and continued searching who erwin groaned wiping his face off.

.
.
.
They where supposed to be searching for the titans, or well more like the titans telling them to come to where there at, it seems they have found the people who murdered the mysterious women.

They hears shuffling in the barn.

"C'mon Armin, we gotta go before we get caught." Eren yelled looking between the door and Armin, "Eren I go-"

Too late. The door opened up, two people showed, the light fixated on eren's face like the person welding the light was trying to get a good look at the person, Armin froze as the light fixated on him, breaths slow, everything was silence.

.
.
.

"Eren!?" Levi yelled, face shock

Silence, Erwin looked at the other suspect, "A-armin." Armin looked frighten.

Then what eren said caught both of there attention, "I-it was all my idea! Armin had nothin-" he was knocked out.

Armin looked at eren ready to run "Eren.." he was ready to run, like what eren told him to do if he got caught, but then.

When he was about to run, Erwin caught him, hand cuffed, did his dad even move? He didn't noticed, he noticed the women with blonde hair next to eren, handcuffing him looking a little to tight too, Levi's still at the door.

Armin, turned to look at his hand. He gasped loudly.

H-he.. h-he was bleeding, t-the handcuffs are to tight! It Hurts! It hurts! He struggled, then he heard his dad, "Calm down." H-he sounded disappointed.

Haha.. of course, what was he expecting? For him to be proud that he buried a body, well mostly eren, killed him and friends with eren who sales drugs and does them? Haha..no fathers proud of that, he worked so hard for trust, to make him happy its all gone. All because of eren, all because eren had to kill the women, its all erens fault! He did this!

"Its alright." Erwin said, he didn't realize he was shaking, He sent a hatred glance toward eren even tho he's knocked out.

It hurts, he knows he's gonna have to open his eye's but he doesn't want to, water splashed on him he gasped eye's wide, he sees his father arms crossed, standing leg over the other, he doesn't even know his expression.