Part 2: No work

Levi growled slightly, Deputy Erwin decided to play fair and give the people who worked the hardest a day off to spend with there family, and of course levi was the one who got the day off, it's not that he doesn't want to spend time with eren, he does honestly he feels the brat gets quiet every time, he says yes when he has to work all nighters, some people call him an workaholic. Some are true.

"Dammit." Levi groaned

Eren' s head popped out of the door, eye's sparkling "Do you have work today?" voice filled with excitement.

Levi shook his head, "No, but tha-" rudely interrupted Eren ran up excited and ask "can we go grocery shopping?" Jumping on his back feet up and down.

Levi just chuckled, he could finish work later. "Alright, fine you little brat. "

<------ -------- ---- --- >
Eren jumped out of the car, an almost would've fell flat on his face if it weren't for levi grabbing him by the shoulder, "Calm down. What did you eat? a bag of sugar?"

Eren smiled sheepishly, "Sort of, when you where asleep." Levi shook his head.

Eren opened the shop n' go store, the biggest shopping mall in Japan.

it was packed, full of kids running around, teenagers hanging out, parents yelling at there kids to stop running.

Eren looked at levi smiling bright, Levi smiled back, "Can we go to chis?" Eren asked voice bouncing, Chis was Japanese store Armin and Eren went when they were young, it's funny cause every time they would go there he'd meet armin and E-ohh he sees now.

He chuckles, "Alright, brat."

They walked down the halls, Eren spinning his head around the many stores, smile wide.

His smile got even wider when he saw blonde hair, as they made it to chis.

"Eren!" Armin yelled, eren ran up to hug the small blonde, he spot erwin with a goofy grin.

Levi groans. "Levi my man!" Erwin's arm, cuffed around levi's neck, messing up his hair. Levi let out a irritated grunt.

"Are we Sixteen year old kids again Erwin?" Levi asked annoyance clear.

Erwin pouted but let go of levi. "Aww, C'mon Levi Have some fun." Levi shook his head.

<«~~~~~~~~~»>
Me and Armin looked through the aisles of Chis, we loved this place, ever since we were kids. We looked at the many transformer toys, movies and our favorite horror movies and toys.

"I love this store." Armin says.
"Yeah." I reply.

And soon something caught our attention, and everyone's attention.

Carla Frost here with some reporting news, last night a women was murdered, no one knows who the murderer was but the people who do did know suspect where two people, wearing trench coats, the people who found out didn't give there name but to just call them ' The Titans'

Our faces filled with shock, we thought no one noticed, we thought no one knew, w-we thought we were clear.

W-we thought - "E-eren?" Armin called out, breath shaky.

"I-i know..." I said,

we looked back to our dads, face serious, we walk back to them, trying to get back to our happy faces. "C-can I spend the night at armins?" I reply trying not to sound suspicious.

Erwin looked at them, "Sure, I'm pretty sure The big man will call us in to investigate this. "

Levi's eye's are still fixated on the screen, "Levi?" Erwin,

Levi's gaze went back to eren and Armin "huh, oh yeah."

Armin and Eren both looked at each other eye's worried.

Erwin chuckled trying to break the silence "don't worry about it kids."

"Right levi?"
"Yeah." Levi replied

<~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Armin paced around the room, my bag of clothes laying by the dresser .

"W-what are we going to do e-eren." Armin said voice panicky

I looked at the door, then back at Armin, face expression Blank, "Wait in till our dads leave." I said, emotionless

Looks like someone messed with the wrong person, the titans messed up
They messed up bad.

------------
Can you guess who "The Titans" are? I'll give you a hint, There two people. A girl and a boy.