Chapter 30

Haerin- guesss whatttt

Danielle- what?

Haerin- 🙂

Danielle- ☺️

Haerin- I'm getting out early so I'll be in NY in 2 days

Danielle- wait

Danielle- REALLY

Danielle- OH MY GOSHHHG

Haerin- love youuuuu

Danielle- I love you so much

Danielle- I can't believe this is actually happening

Haerin- me either

2 days later

Danielle paced around her apartment, excited and nervous about actually being able to meet Haerin. She was still kind of mad that she couldn't go and pick Haerin up, but she still loved her nevertheless.

Haerin made Danielle give her the address to her apartment. Danielle was hesitant to give it to her mainly because her apartment wasn't the most luxurious.

Haerin told her she didn't care, she never lived in luxury. That calmed Danielle down. But not a whole lot.

Danielle snapped out of her thoughts when she heard knocking at the front door. She rushed to it and swung it open, only to face Haerin.

She could feel tears threatening to fall as she stared at Haerin, not knowing what to do.
lucky for her, Haerin did.

She dropped her suit case and embraced her in a tight hug. Danielle quickly responded and hugged her back.

"I can't believe you're actually here." Danielle sobbed into her shoulder.

"Me either." Haerin mumbled pulling away from her. She bent down to pick up her suitcases. Danielle bent down and helped her.

She started bringing them into the apartment.
She heard Haerin shut the door. Seconds later she felt Haerin wrap her arms around her.

Haerin kissed her cheek. "I love you."

Danielle grinned. "I love you too."

*|*
4 more chapters left.