Chapter 28 : | He is the only one |

Aadhira got ready to visit the temple with her family . She was clad in a pink saree paired with small gold earrings, her flower design hoop nose pin and her butterfly mangalsutra ( nuptial chain ).

Her hands were filled with her wedding chooda

Her hands were filled with her wedding chooda .Her hair were tied in a bun . Her face was adorned with light makeup and a red small bindi between her eyebrows, her eyes were adorned with Kohl and the blush didn't leave her cheeks because her husband was constantly staring at her from the moment she came out of the wardrobe wearing the saree . He was sitting on the bed ,watching her getting ready with his intense gaze . He was wearing a blue kurta paired with a white linen pant . He wore his rolex watch on his left wrist and his right wrist was adorned with the bracelet given by her which he swore to never remove . He settled his hair with hair gel . She took the vermillion box and went to him . He took a pinch of vermillion in between his thumbs and index finger and applied it in her hairline . He softly placed a kiss on her forehead making her eyes close feeling the utmost bliss . He applied the kala teeka behind her ear , making her cheeks flushed red . He didn't say she's looking too beautiful but his action spoke louder . She tiptoed and applied the kala teeka behind his ear making him look at her with amused eyes .

" Am I looking that handsome , Butterfly? " His tone was of a teasing one . She hummed at him .

" Won't you what you said the previous day " He asked wanting to tease her more . She bit her tongue and was going to run away from there but before that he held her arm and brought her closer to him .

" Won't you say that I'm looking too handsome that you can't keep your eyes away from me . This is what you said the previous day , if I'm not wrong . " His lips twitched seeing her looking here and there in embarrassment .

" Now tell me , you said that right ?" He asked again in his husky voice , his one hand cupped her right cheek and the other one wrapped around her waist .

" Yes , you're looking too handsome . " She whispered almost , her knees felt weak hearing his husky voice . Her doe eyes staring at his hazel eyes . A small smile appeared on his face making her admire him if possible more . He never got compliments , heck compliment was a far away , he never had a normal conversation with anybody . But from the day his wife started giving compliments to him he wanted to hear it from her every time .

" We should go " She said , looking away from his intense gaze . He hummed leaving her waist . He gestured her to walk forward and he went behind her .

" Here is your daughter , Ma " Moksh said , seeing her coming downstairs .

" My daughter is looking so beautiful " Nabarun ji said and placed a kiss on his daughters forehead . She bit her lips to control the smile which was threatening to come , because it was the same place he kissed .

" Th...Thank you Baba " She fumbled while saying . Veeransh smirked knowing too well why she fumbled .

" My son is also looking handsome " Meera ji said looking at Veeransh , who smiled little .