Chapter 29 : | she is fire |

Veeransh sat on his seat , while Moksh stated sipping his tea , " 7th March 2019, she was behind that , which no one knows till now . "

" what yaar , brother . This is how you say , add some masala , some thriller ." Karan said hearing his plain tone .

" Thriller !? Don't you know what her state was , after doing the most dangerous thing , when the news started spreading she was simply sipping her tea like this and dropped the bomb saying that you all did that . " Moksh said imitating her action of sipping tea .

" And Aunty's ( Meera ) reaction was too funny , I must say . " Aman , another team member said .

" Yes , Ma was ready to go to the hospital where Princess was born , she wanted to check if she was really her daughter or she was changed . Her BP raised hearing that from her and Baba's reaction add fuel to her anger . Baba literally took a bundle of money and rotated it around princess saying ' My courageous daughter , I'm proud of you . Go do whatever you want , win the world, your Baba is right behind you to protect you .' " Moksh said remembering the old days .

In all that Veeransh sat unruffled , he was feeling shock , proud every feeling together . He knew what that news about . Around 100 woman and 20 teenage girl were saved from the red light area of Kolkata by an anonymous team. All of them were forced into a lifetime of s*x slavery .

" How did Aadhira got to know about it . " Veeransh asked , everyone stopped talking hearing his question .

" Di created this team with a main goal , which was saving children's only . While working on this we came across a group of child beggars , they were from the red light area . We got an idea that the children's were forced to do beggary . Before we got to know further , Amrendra Pandey , who was the gang leader hid those children's . We didn't got to know anything after that , but di was adamant to save those children's . We even sought help from the police officers but they refused to help , because Amrendra Pandey fed them money . Di finally took an decision of going there to take every details . Firstly we feared because society will never accept a woman who once enter there . But Di said ' I don't care about any society , we live in a society where people will praise about you in front of you but will backbite behind you . If going there and saving those children's brought a stain on my character , I'm ready to borrow that stain all my life but not the guilt of not saving them even when I could save them . ' Later we insisted to go there with her but she didn't let us . When she went there she got the most shock knowing that all of them were forced to be a prostitute , while the 20 teenagers were victim of child trafficking . So she took a mission of saving everyone from that area . It took us one year to plan everything , we sought help from the higher authority , they agreed to help finally . So on 7th march we executed our plan and finally everyone was saved . And as a punishment Amrendra Pandey was given death sentence . " Karan explained everything .

" and as for why no body knew , Princess didn't wanted to made those woman suffer more , also every members of her team including she was a student that time , that mission of them already hampered their studies she didn't wanted to hamper more . So we hid every details of her team and those persons . They known as anonymous team who is saving woman and children's from s*x trafficking , child trafficking . " Moksh said .

" What they are doing now and what was today's case about ? " Veeransh asked . Not his fault that he was being curious to know about her more .

" Most of them are working in her NGO , who wanted to study are studying , and the teenagers went back to their family , Princess took the responsibility of their life so this situations does not come again because most of them were exploited by traffickers who sell children's alike on the promise of steady , high paying jobs to lure them away from their homes . And she donated all the property which was on her name to the welfare of this people . I feel like my sister is a Mother Teresa of this 20th century . And about today's case it was also about child trafficking which Virendra Pandey , his brother started again but was badly failed in his mission by Princess and her team . He thought he will got a hold of the children's after filling a case on her but here also failed badly . " Moksh finished with a proud smile .