Chapter 32 : Reunion

When he first saw her, he just couldn't believe he's heartbeat was so fast. Though he was seeing her for the first time in his house for dinner. He couldn't believe why it was happening, he tried to recall Sasha but he's mind was giving up.

When Sathi in the hotel accepted his marriage proposal, he was happy inside. He felt like the world was on his side. Soon when he started to admire her actions, he realized she was so mature but also a soft woman.

The first time she shouted at him because of anxiety and all the miserable feelings she felt for Sanskar. Ayaan confessed his feelings but he was broken inside knowing that she would never accept him. Because their marriage was just a contract.

As they dealt with the problems, Sathi started having open conversations with Ayaan. She even liked him. She used to feel butterflies when he smiled, whenever she looked at him she drowned in his eyes. There was a small mole below in his eyes, she used to love and admire that.

Whenever he calls her sweetheart, she just used to feel butterflies but still she was stopping herself from feeling those.

Ayaan watching her coming towards his desk. She was angry or maybe crying. But all he was thinking was how he can just pull her closer and have her all in his office desk. But he immediately shrugged off the thought, when she spanked the desk of his cabin.

She felt the room was full of cigarette smell. She looked at him who was just seeing his wife who was angry.
"I didn't do anything...........why don't you trust me?" Her voice was weak and her inner voice was letting it be.

When he didn't answer, she just got so angry. She comes towards him where he was sitting. Tears rolled down her eyes, she immediately grabbed the collar of the white shirt. Ayaan who was just seeing her wife getting angry as if she will hunt him soon as a hungry tigress.

But he remembers the wound she had in her stomach. He made sure she wouldn't hurt herself in the desk so he gently grabbed her waist. But Sathi was not finished yet. "Did you even hear what I said?"

"I heard everything, Sathi!! And it's my decision to protect you as I couldn't protect our child." He said, he's voice was too calm.

Sathi who listened to him and thinking all she said was something he didn't hear. She spill the words at him and he's just reacting like a deaf.
"Idiot." She clenched her teeth staring at him as if he's giving her a death glare.

Ayaan who was keeping his straight face but inside he still admiring her anger. How beautiful his wife is, even her nose has become red because of crying continuously and her eyes too, but still she looks cute and preety at the same time.

"How's your wound?" He asked her with very soft voice as if he's still with her. Yes, he does care about her but still didn't change his perspective.

But Sathi who immediately got frustrated and left his shirt's collar immediately and backs off.
"Aahh, Ayaan." Her frustration can be seen through her face.

"Do you think you can protect me while keeping me separate from you? What if I just hang my head from the fan? What if I just leave the house jumps off from the cliff ? What if I just drown myself in the bathtub----"

Just then Ayaan immediately got up from the seat and grabs her left hand and kept one hand in her waist gently grabbed her moved back touching the glass window of his office. Now she was all alone in between his grib.
Of course she got startled by the moment but instantly she felt Ayaan's lips on her.
It was just a peck, but soon Ayaan the beast couldn't control himself and kissed her passionately. Sathi who was totally got lost in his touch, kissing him back with same emotions.
They both missed each other.

Ayaan pulled off after kissing her hungrily. He gently wiped her tears which was constantly running down even while kissing him. Sathi gently put her hand in his cheeks, his face was pale as if he didn't eat anything these days. The smell of cigarettes still roaming around and also from him. Sathi got on her toe and gave him one peck in his lips.

"Just for one woman you're doing this to me?" She asked him.

Ayaan Smiled at her. Touching her cheeks gently roaming his thumb on her. "Sweetheart.......I don't what are you talking about?"

"It was Sasha........I was drugged and got injected and Sasha even killed our baby........I heard her voice.......there was two men and one maid........the maid I know who gave me juice by naming it was sent by you......!!!! Ayaan......you need to trust me......!!!!!"

Sathi who was begging Ayaan to trust her. But Ayaan wanted to but still he couldn't believe without any proof.
Ayaan soon backed off. "Just take care of your health I'll say Manu to take you out for a walk."

Sathi clenched her fist. "I want Khushi to be with me." Her voice was stern.
But Ayaan accepting her wish nodded.
"I also want Manu to leave so she can focus on her studies." He looked at her frowning but then he nodded.
"I also want your Range rover."

Now this time, Ayaan literally looked at her in shock because it was his favourite car. He never gives that to anyone only his dad can use that.
But he still nodded, "Fine. I'll send you through Dev."

Sathi came towards her and her voice was soft now, "The time you will come back to me, bring me fresh blue orchids the most expensive one which no one could ever buy........ I'll be waiting for you in the nearest beach."
With that she left the office. She knew Ayaan is still watching her go, Ayaan immediately sits on his seat and glanced at the small photo frame of his wife smiling.

---------

The next day, Sanskar found himself in Ayaan's office.

Ayaan snapped, "What do you want, man? If you're here to sweet-talk, just leave."

Sanskar took a deep breath and sat down in the chair opposite Ayaan.

"What will you do if I take Sathi with me?" Sanskar asked calmly.

Ayaan's eyes flashed with anger, his face hardening. "I should have killed you when you kissed her."

Sanskar laughed. "If you still do nothing, I'll take her away. And don't worry about Sahara, I have my ways."

Ayaan watched him laugh, his expression dark. "Do you really think Sathi will agree?"

Sanskar replied confidently, "Yes, she already has."

Ayaan was taken aback. "Don't joke around. Get out of here."

Sanskar, now silent, handed a piece of paper to Ayaan. It was given to him by Sathi to deliver to Ayaan. Ayaan, always fearing to lose Sathi, hesitated before taking it.

After a moment, Ayaan opened the paper and was shocked by what he saw. "Oh no, shit."

He stood up, ran a hand through his hair, and immediately made a call. "Mr. Dev, I need the most expensive blue orchids available, right now. Make it quick."

Adjusting his tie and visibly shaken, Ayaan rushed towards the door. Sanskar, still puzzled, watched him leave, wondering what was on the paper.

As Ayaan left, he looked back at Sanskar and pointed his index finger. "I'll deal with you later."

Once Ayaan was gone, Sanskar picked up the paper from Ayaan's desk. It was a clear photo from a CCTV footage showing Sasha, a maid, and two men.

Sanskar smiled to himself. "Sathi, you did it."