2|Aaro Tecnology"

Hey lovies 💗 🤌🏻
How are you all??
Welcome to next chapter
Hope you like
Good luck
😊
___________________________________________________

Hey lovies 💗 🤌🏻 How are you all??Welcome to next chapter Hope you like Good luck 😊___________________________________________________

Tum mile to yu mile
Jaise pyase ko pani
Tere bin na mai pyasa
Mere bin na tu pani

Ritika X Advik
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ritika X Advik ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Morning

Aaransh called Advik by shaking him from shoulder "Bhai, get up bhai... Kiske sapne me khoye ho...
(Get up brother... In whom dreams you are lost).

Advik woke up hurriedly and glared at him.
"Do you wanna die early morning" he asked in a irritating tone.
"And what are you doing in my room at midnight" added glaring at him.

He looked at him like he was looking a fool and said "Bhai sach sach batana vo sapne me aayi thi n".
(Brother tell me she had definitely came in your dreams n).

Advik gave him a killing look, So he said "Bro it's 7 in Morning and you are still sleeping.
"Even today you did not came for workout also,
Are you okay??" He asked being serious in a little worried tone.

Advik looked at him in disbelief and then to the wall clock, his expressions turned to shock.

He literally jumped from bed and went to bathroom saying "yaa I'm okay, go get ready".

Aaransh looked at him like he was looking to eighth wonder of the world and turn to go, then realises something and turn to face the bathroom door and said "Boss Today you have a meeting with Queen"and then went to his room blabbering something in his mouth.