3| King's Empire"

Hey lovies 💗🤌🏻
How're you all??
Ofcourse good... haina!!😉
Welcome back to third chapter
Hope you like this
Good luck for your reading
Ok so give me a Smile and start reading...
😊

Egnore typos baby🙂🤡

___________________________________________________

Jab se dekha hai.....
Bas tumhe hi soch rhe h...
Abhi to mile the.....
Ki firse Milne ki soch rhe h...

Ritika X Advik
___________________________________________________
_

__________________________________________________

As Advik said to fix the buisness meeting, Aaransh looked at him in shoked expression

He was not as shocked because he had some idea about this.
Ofcourse he knows him very well, but he had no idea that it will began as soon.

He looked at him and asked in confusion" Boss for what project I should fix the meeting"

Advik gave him a killing look and said "It's not my work to tell you about this.
Just do whatever you can buy remember that she can't denied to the meeting."

He looked at his boss and said "boss she is Ritika Oberoi, The great, buisness women of New York till three years known for her ruthlessness and cruelty."

Advik looked at him in disbelief because he can't believe that this Aaransh Rathor, his personal P.A. more than a brother, ediot guy praising a women infront of him, more like warning him.

(A/n:- ha bete tum warning hi samjho👿)

Advik said in calm but alert tone to make him realise that what he had just said "Don't you know who I am??"
"Ohh boss I know you both are ek hi thali ke baingan" he said in  mocking tone.
"Shut up"he said actually shouted.

After a silent drive of  ten minutes they reached their destination.
Car stopped near a jungle type area.
They stepped out of the car and went towards another car standing their.
As he stepped out of Car, his aura changed suddenly.
His aura holding power and authority and audacity to kill anyone from a shot of his eyes.
His one look is enough to take anyone's breath out of body.
He was wearing a black long coat on his buisness suit with a black mask and gloves.
Only his imotionless Dangerous eyes can be seen as a body part but it was not green like he had used lenses to hide his green orbs.