Chapter one

All those were lies. All lies. He broked not only my heart but my trust too. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
I loved him. I gave my soul to him. I cared about him. I took care of him. I was always there for him. I went through hell and back for him. I was hurt because of him. I ignored everyone for him. I cried for him. I fought for him. I begged for him. I got to know him, i put my heart on the line for him. I spilled my all emotions out to him. I planned all my future with him. I gave everything to him. But he still cheated.

"Knock knock"

"Who is this?" asked Adeline.

Lily this side, open the door.

(Swipes tears in hurry) coming...come in

You were crying right??

No, why will i cry??

You were, i know that i heard everything.

I am so sorry I won't cry again over him...

Over him?? Really ?? Even though you know it's his loss not yours. Crying over that guy who ....

I am sorry. It won't happen again. falling in love was the worst mistake i ever made.

Falling in love is never a mistake. But falling in love with wrong person makes it a mistake, well you promised me that you won't cry and think about him anymore and focus on yourself.

Yeah focusing on my self is way better than being lost in his memories.

That's my girl. I love you more than anything Adeline.

I love you more Lily....my support system.

Okay go to sleep now its late and get ready in the morning till 6am we have to leave for New York.

New York????

Oh yes, New York. I have some work over there and then will enjoy the city go for parties and many more it will also cheer up your mode.

Okay so see you tomorrow.

The Next Day

"Are you ready??" Asked Lily.

Yeah let's leave for the airport.

At Airport

(Adeline bumps his head into a guy and falls in his arms...they had an eye contact for 0.99 seconds and then Lilly calls her sudden.
"Come on Adeline we are getting late for our flight."
And she rushes towards Lilly)

"Omg Adeline who was he??" asked Lilly

Who??

The guy you bumped into. He was kinda hot and cute at the same time.

I have no idea. Well I don't wanna fell for someone anymore.

Well I would not say anything on this.

After meeting

Omgg!!! Omg!! Where are you Adeline.

Here, did something happened??

Do you remember that guy..the hot guy...the guy who bumped into you at airport??? I had meeting with him. He is a businessman and he needed a photographer for some of his work. His name is Marshall. Well he has became my friend now. I feel so lucky to have him as my friend.

"I guess you are in......" say's Adeline.

He seems the perfect guy for you. Really the perfect man. But he barely talks to any girl and is very rude and rough.

Well I don't wanna fall into love again.

Btw we have to get ready till 7pm we are going into a party and he is also gonna join us.

Finee.

At Party

"Hey Sofia, why don't you join us? Let's have a drink." Said Lily

"No, i am good thankyou so much." Said Sofia

"Btw meet my friend actually my best friend Adeline." Said Lily

HEY ADELINE.

Hey Sofia. Nice to meet you

Same here

"She looks kinda depressed what's the matter?" Adeline whispered this into Lily's ear.

Honestly even i don't know. Well i heard she stays alone most of the time maybe it's her nature.
Okayy now lemme introduce Marshall to you now.

"Okay" say's Adeline.

"Hey Marshall, what's up?? How you doing??" Said Lily.

Hmm fine. Do u want something?

No, i was just interacting with you well meet Adeline. The girl of your dreams....

What did you say???

I mean the prettiest girl, my bestest friend ADELINE.

(Marshall waves at Adeline.)
Ok so now what???

Huh???

(Marshall completely ignores her and joins his friends and starts drinking...while later on the dance floor he bumps again into Adeline and she falls in his arms again)

..................................................................................

Here comes the first chapter to an end.

What do you think what is gonna happen next????

Pls vote and support if u like it
Chapter 2 is gonna be more amazing 🤍