02: Operation Corvun Steel.

The scene opens up with a USAF C-130H Hercules Cargo Plane as Antares Imperial Air Force personnel were guarding the plane and right now, AIAF Humvees were crossing the tarmac as later on, US Army Paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division boarded the C-130H. Then it showed Ethan joining the paratroopers as they expected a Marine to come with them. Then the C-130H's Cargo Hold started to close.

Jump Master: We all set?

Paratroopers: Hooah!

Jump Master: How about you, Devil Dog?

Ethan: Fuck yeah!

The C-17 starts taxiing on its way to the runway as it got to there and then the C-130H Hercules began to lift off and then it goes up into the horizon where the plane started to lift off. And by the coast of Cetus, Maya tapped her magazine on her Mixpat Extrac Bump Helmet as she then brass checked her HK416 as right now, she was ready for the operation. Currently, she had the Antarean Flag Patch, but the Imperium was no more. After Aran Tau had died of an illness, the House of Tau would still be active, with the help of the US Government where its royal dictatorship had ended as it was now known as the Royal Federation of Antares. The "Imperial" on all branches of the Antares Military, remained, but are now completely federal as currently, the current leader of the Federation of Antares, was Andrew Tau, who is the Prime Minister. Currently, in the joint Antares-American Naval Fleet, Admiral Leo Arden was on AIN Gridlock, and he saw the Antarean F/A-18E Super Hornets just speeding off the runway on the carrier. The crewmen were all wearing their uniforms with LWH Helmets in Black or Grey with Antares Insignia. The Uniforms stayed the same, but the vests were MPC Plate Carriers, all in tan as they were armed with G36KA4s and P226 MK25 Handguns as currently, the shooters on the aircraft carrier were clearly US Navy advisors. And the pilots who were inside the Super Hornets were secretly US Navy Aviators, disguised as Antarean Navy Pilots. The Antareans were following the Yankees as they were advisors. And right now, it shifted to the C-130H Hercules as the red light goes off.

Paratrooper: RED LIGHT!

Jump Master: HOOK UP! HOOK UP!

They all hook up as they were all wearing goggles and oxygen masks as it was already night-time in the quiet and abandoned town located in the west of Roland's Prairie, Aquila. The 82nd had already landed after that, but Ethan had went way off-course from the DZ. Then he gets stuck in a tree as he lowered his SBNVGs as he cut his Parachute and he grabbed his Block II M4. He then saw two Ursan Troops armed with AK-103s, possibly patrolling the area. He then aimed his suppressed M4 and killed them both. Then in a river near the abandoned town, came out Chief Petty Officer Noah Jackson, raising his MK18 with BCM Furniture, a Daniel Defense Factory Stock, a Vortex UH-1 Gen 2 Holographic Sight, an AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL IR Laser, a QDC Flash suppressor with a QDSS-NT4 Suppressor, Magpul Angled Grip, TROY Battle Sights, and an Inforce WML Flashlight. He was coming out of the water, and a team of other Orionite SOF Operators with MK18s, with one of them armed with an FN Minimi Para Mk3 with an ELCAN SpecterDR 1x/4x Scope and an AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL IR Laser with a bipod grip appeared. They were his team and then Noah ordered them to move as they all wore either baseball caps, Ops-Core FAST MT Helmets, or Tactical Balaclavas. And right now, the team were moving through the forest, and then they all move in formation, as a team.

Noah: Conroy, are we clear right on our ass?

Conroy: Clear, sir. We gotta move or those US Army Scouts won't last long.

They start moving as they walked into a camp where the scouts were being held, and right now, two Orionite Regulars were executed as their X95s were dropped and discarded of their ammo. The team were flanking around the buildings, and then one of the members, Mattice, got spotted by an Ursan Trooper, but he shoots him dead with his MK18. The rest of the team took cover as they opened fire with AK-104s that were modified, as well as Zastava M72 LMGs.