Chapter 32 Purged Disaster

No one's POV

Mount Hakuba, Forest At The Foot Of The Mountain... Gozuki along with Ryu, Akame and Green were about to start their mission in eliminating the remains of the Gravekeepers and Oarburgh and Rebel Armies once and for all.

 Gozuki along with Ryu, Akame and Green were about to start their mission in eliminating the remains of the Gravekeepers and Oarburgh and Rebel Armies once and for all

Gozuki: The Rebel Army should be coming down the mountain soon. Our job is take out Commander Suzaku and those escorting him.

Green: Our targets are associated those with the Rebel Army. Shouldn't we be taking on the rest of their troops too?

Gozuki: Leave them to Bill's assassins team behind us. That's why we have Kurome and her Teigu on loan.

Gozuki pointed towards the back, then Akame turned her head slightly to see Kurome waving her hands at her before heading off deeper in the forest with Bill's assassin team, the leader being a boy named Kairi. Still her mind was not on Kurome but the katana that Kairi had given her.

Akame:...That Teigu...has an extraordinary ability, but...

Gozuki: What's the matter? You don't like the idea of playing puppeteer to a bunch of dead bodies? It's just moving around slabs of dead meat, see? It's not a big deal.

Ryu(mind): This is insane. Shouldn't the dead be put to rest? Not to force their body to fight again.

Ryu deep down was disgusted by the ability of Yatsufusa, but he didn't show it.

Green: If she uses Yatsufusa's powers right, she can use corpses as a constant shield. Think of it as increasing the safety of our allies...and Kurome, Akame."

Akame:...Yeah. Yeah, you're right.

Ryu: Still, how did you manage to draw the targets out of the mountains where they've been holed up all this time?

Gozuki:...That's not for you to know. Don't worry about it. Akame, use your speed to target Suzaku first and foremost. Green, you take care of the muscleheads. Ryu, you'll face off against Najasho. I'll detain the rest and whittle them down.

(Elsewhere)

Meanwhile...

Kairi: Oh! Here comes the rebel army.