chapter 28

Heavy breaths echoed the room.

" Free my hands doll..argh fuck.. "

Letting out a manly moans he looked at her with pleading eyes which didn't work. As she was busy nibbling her marks on his body not leaving gaps.

Her lips fell on his nipples again as she sucked them like a hungry baby.

He arched his body wanting more his body wanting her touch..he wanted to touch her lick her kiss her fuck her raw right then and there. For his bad his hands were tied together tightly.

Y/n: shh..honey don't struggle..

She whispered before licking his ear lobe. She sat straight before she started stripping sensually making him groan.

Y/n: you know....i saw many things that dom girls do to their boyfriends..as you're a sub today... I'll try few of them..

She talked in her slutty voice which he never heard before. She was totally different person.

Jungkook: free me doll.. daddy will pleasure you kitten..

Y/n: no..I can pleasure myself without your help..but I'll use you thou.

She stripped the last cloth on her body as she tied her hair up into a bun giving him the whole view.

She came from sitting on his stomach as she spread her legs giving him the perfect view of her pussy making him clench his jaws.

Jungkook: fucking free me doll...

Y/n: shh...

She shued before shoving her fingers inside her moaning mess.

" Argh daddy...argh fuck..ahhh "

" Jeon fucking y/n stop this right now "

He growled at her but she just moaned in response.

" Argh feels so good daddy..more.. "

She started pleasuring herself as she drove herself to edge.

She breathed heavily and looked at the mess she made on his stomach.

" Oops..hehe.. "

She giggled like a slut before grabbing some tissue cleaning it sensually.

She said again on bed near to his swallowen bulge. She looked at him with innocent eyes before.

" Is it paining daddy..?! "

" Yes sweetheart free me now..! "

" Nope "

Her hands starting undoing his pants as he groaned and started cursing.

When she was finally done she sat taking him in one go making him arch his back
As she moved her hips thrusting slowly.

" Aghh doll.. untie me sweetheart... please..! ''

" N..no.. daddy.. "

She moaned moving her hips a little more intensely.

" Fuck doll untie right now..or you're gonna regret..!! "

She didn't heard anything the girl was busy pleasuring herself making her husband clench his jaws.

Sunrays hit her eternal face as she groaned snuggling more into his embrace as his arms tighten around her body.

His eyes were wide open as he was looking at her with a smile on his lips.

" Doll..! ".

He whispered to which she whined snuggling more into his arms making him chuckle.

She was so bold yesterday night that he himself found it hard to believe that she's his wife the innocent and cute one who has turned into a kinky bitch.