TWENTY-ONE

"What is pain? The pain that makes you weak and vulnerable? No! Pain is the energy boost for you, people become strong when they know they can stand against with the pain, pain is the cure of your fragile heart, it will make you stronger day by day."

AUTHOR POV:

7:09PM [EVENING]

"Did my little wife had fun with her first love and so called Stalker?"

He said, voice deep and husky, the effect of alcohol could be seen too, his voice was slurry, He threw his head back, on the backrest of the couch, as he closed his eyes. Y/N, Gulping she fiddled with her fingers, feeling her body screaming in fear, sweats dripping from her forehead, her skin was sweating because of fear of her husband, the uneven rhythm of heart beat made her shivered.

"Hmm?"

The voice, it was surely scarry because of his slurry and husky voice. Y/N just stood there, battling with her fear, so she could reply him. She gulped and looked down, tightly she fiddled with her fingers, as she could feel her eyes getting blurry visions because the tears started to form.

She bite her lips to stop the urge of crying but it didn't help, as she was looking down, Jungkook opened his eyes and stood up, sighing he placed his alcohol bottle on the couch, as he looked up and saw his wife looking down, he could she her shivering, grinning widely he made his way to his wife who was standing behind the couch backrest.

His eyes were dark, the sleepy eyes effect in his doe eyes made his face scarry as his heavy steps echoed in the empty mansion, Y/N started to breath heavily because she knew he was walking to her, as she slowly looked up, her eyes met with the devil himself who had his hands tugged in his sweat pant pockets, his steps taking a trail to her, she, in fear took one step back, following another, her eyes connected to him who was taking his predator steps towards his wife who was sacred of her own husband.

Looking at her steps which were going back, he smirked.
"Is my wife scared of me?" He asked, Y/N felt her throat going tight with the tears, as her eyes left some salty water, while hearing him, he tilted his head when her back collided with the wall. She gasped and startled with the contact of wall behind her back, the thin white fabric of her shirt didn't helped her either with her sweats as she felt the coldness running in her spine when she saw he was still walking to her, looking at his steps she looked up, her quivering lips didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook as she mumbled softly in fear.
"Please...." She gulped "....don't do anything....I didn't done anything wrong..." She said.
Jungkook stopped as he stood infront of her eyes, his body was towering over her fragile body.
"You sure you didn't done anything wrong?" He asked, as he moved his hand out from his pocket, moving his fingers, to her face he tugged her hair strands behind her ear, she was breathing like she was lacking for air, her chest going up and down, as Jungkook said, looking in her trembling orbs.

"He tugged your hair like this, right?" She felt like her breath stopped when he uttered that sentence, as he saw her tears falling from her eyes, while caressing her white glowing skin, moving his thumb close to her cheek, he wiped her tears and continued
"....He wiped your tears like this, right?" He looked at her, for answer. But he didn't get any, the woman before his eyes closed her eyes and sobbed.
"I am sorry....I am sorry, Jungkook...I..I shouldn't let him touch me. I am sorry..." She burst into tears, Jungkook took his hand and placed it beside him, Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at her, she continued with tears in her eyes.
"Please....don't...don't punish me or...or do anything. I-I know I did wrong by going against your words but bu---" her cracky voice muffled with pain of screams when Jungkook fisted her hair and slammed her on the wall, while grabbing her other hand, twisting it back, with gritted teeth he said.
"But you still did, you knew that going against me could bring the devil himself, you made your grave by waking the devil inside of me, Y/N..." He tightened his grip on her hair, she felt like her scalp would be pulled out with the impact, with pain she closed her eyes, the tears drenching her cheeks, while her nose becoming red with the crying, as she gritted her teeth in pain
"Please....I am saying sorry...I told you I am---"
"YOUR FUCKING SORRY WON'T FIX THE TIME WHEN THAT PALE BASTARD TOUCHED YOU." he screamed as his grip tightened around her hand which was twisted behind her back. She whimpered loudly.
"Y-You are hurting me...."
"You are hurting me too." Jungkook mumbled going close to her lips, as he huskily continued.
"By your Love..." She opened her eyes, when she heard that word from his lips, her eyes connected with the brown doe eyes.
"W-What?" She lowly whispered, her heart ripping out from her chest with the word he choosen to spoke, Jungkook left her hand from her back as he grabbed her Jaw, other hand still had the grasp of her hair, as his eyes were digged into her, till her soul start to Shiver. He mumbled with a gritted teeth, his husky voice echoed in the silent mansion, as his alcohol breath hit on her face.
"You heard me, Your love hurts me. They gave me pain, your love is not love for me but a pain that is piercing my heart merciless. You think....Your care, Your love, Your support and what not, you thought that would make me weak for you, weak for your love. No! I ain't weak for the one whom I never had a single ounce of love...." Her world collapsed, hearing him her heart strings broke one by one, her tears stoped flowing down when she heard what his heart said for her, she thought, Just one day, maybe one day he would change, he would stope this all assaulting and will say he loved her, but who knew, since start he never loved her, he never felt a bit of love for her, her soul felt like it will leave her body, when she heard his sentences.
"You are lying!" She said, as shs wiggled in his grip, She removed the grip from her hair, as she grabbed his collar and screamed on his face.
"YOU ARE LYING, I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. YOU LOVE ME, YOU LOVE ME THAT'S WHY YOU HURT ME. YOU LOVE ME THAT'S WHY YOU FORCE ME. YOU LOVE ME THAT'S WHY WE HAVE JAE WITH US, I KNOW YOU ONLY LOVE M--"
"NO, I DON'T...I NEVER LOVED YOU..." He removed her grip from his collar and said, while grabbing her both shoulders, digging his nails on her skin, creasing the thin white fabric of her shirt to dip into her skin, while collapsing her back on the wall again.
"I never loved you, I never did. I only loved one girl and that is Jiye....I still love her NOT YOU!!" He screamed at last breaking the girl heart, again but this time without mercy.

Her world stopped, her vision become more blurry, her breath felt like it was foreign to her lungs when she heard him.

He still loves her, he still loves Jiye. He still has his heart fill with her. I thought....I thought one day I will make him believe that she was just destroying him, so she could take revenge..she was just showing him fake love and care but I think....I failed...I failed to make him fall for me. I took all his insults, abuse, and r-rape just to hear that he loves jiye.

She thought as she looked down, silence engulfed her, she felt her body giving up but Before she could do something, Jungkook smashed his alcohol bottle from the couch on the floor, spreading the red liquid on the floor, the glass pieces tousled around the tiles floor, shining in pride. She looked up and saw her husband, Huffing for air, his shoulders moving up and down, his bangs hiding his face, as his tattoos were proudly showcasing on his skin,

But when he went to th6 couch and smashed the bottle on the ground?

Y/N looked at the mess again, as she looked up at him again, with her eyes widened with his act, Jungkook bent down and took one sharp broken glass piece, as he stood up. He walked to her and grabbed her forearm, making her scream as he pointed the sharp point of the glass piece on her neck, he said.
"Even if I love another woman, you are still mine, your are still my wife....you are my son's mother, means...you don't have another choice for you, your fate is written this way, to get destructed in Jeon's life. Your hell and heaven belongs here, to your Jeon Jungkook only. No man, No boy not even any woman or girl could seprate you from me because.....Without you I will be monster but with you I am devil...." Her breath hitched...her eyes tearing up while listening him, as Jungkook moved the glass sharp point down, down to her cleavage, as he ripped her white thin shirt, making her gasp.
"No!! Don't you dare do this..." She wiggled more to release herself from his grip but instead of that, Jungkook took her and walked to the couch, slamming her on the couch he hovered over her, as he took that glass piece again, he made a wound on her neck as the blood oozed out.
"Ahhhh....J-Jungkook---st--stop..." She begged when she felt that piece piercing on her skin.

Jungkook smirked and went to her neck, he sucked her blood, as he made a wound on her cleavage area too where he ripped her cloth making her upper portion visible to his hungry eyes.
"Ahh...urghh!!!" Y/N screamed again, as she closed her eyes in immense pain, as she grabbed his shoulders to push him but Jungkook took her hands and pinned them above her head as he pulled his head from her neck, he looked at her painful face, Y/N opened her eyes when her eyes met with Jungkook, she could see her blood on  the corner of his lips, as he licked his lips with his tongue and hissed.
"Giving pain to you is one of my desires...." He went close to her face, her eyes widened with the proximity, her red puffy eyes, her red cheeks and nose were the evident proof of her crying, as his lips touched her trembling lips.
"When you have desire of someone's love you protect them from the curel world but when you have desires for someone's pain you become that cruel world instead of shield of protection from the cruelty..." He sniffed, Y/N closed her eyes, feeling pain on the wounded area, the burning and thumping on that area made her hiss in pain, with so much courage and pain she mumbled.
"Even if you hurt me or give me pain, from now onwards I ought to myself that if oneday you will regret for your actions and will beg for forgiveness from me. I would never forgive you. You choose this world, where your destruction is near, at that time you will remember your wife...her words, her love, her care her support. You will remember her everything because I will become your memory only. The day is not near when I will take vows of marriage with someone else...." Jungkook gritted his teeth, as he choked her neck, as she coughed with the sudden action of his.
"You bitch, dreaming of becoming someone's angel...remember this...that you only belongs to Jungkook, your pain, pleasure, love, care and everything is in your husband...and if you...." He loosen his grip around her neck and mumbled, as her eyes were closed.
"Take your vows with someone else, you will see the worst of your life where I will kill the one who claimed you, and then I will kill you too because a used doll always end up in dustbins, ragged and torn." He threw the glass piece, as he grabbed her jaw.
"Leave me. Leave me you  moron, you are a fucking bastard, you are insane and a pure psychopath.....If you dare to do anything to me right now.....y-you will..."
"What...what you will do, bitch? Instead of screaming like slut and get fucked like a hoe, you can't do anything. Nothing...." As he said. He smashed his lips on her, as she closed her eyes.

.......ready yourself to cry in next part. See ya!