12. Jealous 😶

Vihaan Took Her To His Room And Closed The Door Behind Him

"Why Were You Talking To Him" He Asked Coming Closer To Her.

"Who?" She Asked Stepping Behind.

"The Person Who Was Giving You His Handkerchief" He Asked

"His Name Is Risha..." Before She Could Complete Her Sentence He Sightly Pushed Her Towards The Wall And She Bumped Into It.

"Don't Take His Name" He Said Leaning Towards Her.

"You Are No One To Tell Me What I Should And Should Not Do."

"You Are Getting Bold Beetle."

She Pushed Him And Said "I Told You To Maintain Distance With Me."

"Am I Making You Uncomfortable?".
He Asked.

She Stayed Silent For Sometime And Breaking The Silence She Said "Yes!"

He Again Came Closer To Her And Asked "And He Is Making You Comfortable Right?"

"Why Should I Tell You That?"

"Stop Checking My Patience! And Stay Away From Him."

"What If I Don't?" She Asked

"Challenging Me Huh?" He Asked Raising His Eyebrows.

"Yes! Don't You Feel Ashamed You Have A Girlfriend And You Are Following Me And Doing Things That You Should'nt Do. Atleast Stay Loyal To Your Girlfriend"

"Oh So Who Was The One To Kiss Me?"
He Asked Leaning Closer To Her Lips

She Pushed Him Again Saying "You Have A Girlfriend Right You Should Have Stopped Me But Instead You Were Enjoying It"

He Stepped Back And Said "Okay Fine Listen To Me! I Don't Have A Girlfriend I Broke Up With That Bitch The Day You Went To Bangalore Without Informing Me. I Was Coming To Apologise To You But You Decided To Leave Me And Go"

"Oh So You Were Going To Apologise To Me After Breaking Up With Her. You Remembered I Exist? But Its To Late Vihaan. And Now I Will Do Whatever I Want I Will Talk With Whoever I Want And You Are No One To Stop Me" She Said Looking Straight Into His Eyes.

" You.Will.Not.Talk.To.Him" He Said Pressing Each Word.

"I.Will." She Replied Him In His Tone.

"Okay Go And See What I Will Do"

She Smirked And Said "Fuck you!" She Was About To Leave He Held Her Wrist And Said

"That's My Job To Do. If You Are So Desperate I Will Fuck You Hard Tonight. And Trust Me If You Say That Word One More Time I Will Fuck You Without Wasting Any Second." Hearing This She Gulped In Fear And Left.

🕊️