21. Forget Him 🥺

I Was Waiting Downstairs For Vihaan

I Was Waiting Downstairs For Vihaan. But Then I Saw Rupa Aunty Searching For Someone.

"Aunty Aap Kisiko Dhundh Rahe Ho Kya?" (Aunty Are You Searching For Someone?")

"Ha Heroji Ko." (Yes For Heroji)
She Replied And Started Searching Him Again

"Kon Heroji?" (Who Heroji?)
I Asked

"Aap Dekhoge Na Toh Aap Bhi Uspar Fida Ho Jaoge" (If you will look at him, you will also fall in love with him.)

"Matlab Aap Uspar Fida Ho Gaye Ho?"(It Means You Have Already Fallen For Him?)
I Asked Teasing Her And Slightly Pushed Her By My Shoulder.

She Nodded And Blushed At My Words

"Dekho Voh Aagaya!" (Look He Came)
She Said Looking Towards The Stairs

I Followed Her Gaze And Saw Vihaan Descending The Stairs Folding The Sleeves Of His Kurta. Wait! She Was Talking About My Man Till Now?

He Came And Stood Beside Aunty.

"Hello ji" He Greeted Her With A Wide Smile. And That's It She Started Blushing Again. Can't He See Me? Am I Invisible?

"Aap Iske Baare Me Baat Karr Rahi Thi Aunty?" (Were You Talking About Him?) I Asked Her But She Was Busy Looking At Vihaan I Called Her Again But No Response

"Auntyyy!! Zara Idhar Bhi Dekh Lo" (Aunty Look At Me)
I Said Snapping Her Out From Her Delusional World

"Aapko Yeh Kis Angle Se Hero Dikhta Hai? Jaake Apne Aankhon Ka Ilaj Karwa Lo." (In which angle do you see him as a hero? Go, get your eyes treated.)

"Meh Aapko Kabse Dundh Rahi Thi Heroji Aap Kahan The? Aur Yeh Kurte Me Toh Handsome Lagh Rahe Ho!" (I have been looking for you for how long, Heroji? Where were you? And you are looking handsome in this kurta!)
She Said To Him Ignoring My Words.

"Rupa Aunty Stop It!" I Yelled At Her

Vihaan Chuckled Looking At Me And Replied To Her Making Me Even More Angrier. What The Fuck Is Going On? She Is Flirting With Him In Front Of Me And He Is Replying Back. Before I Lose My Patience I Walked Away From There.

After Few Minutes He Came And Stood Beside Me.

"Jealous?" He Asked Looking Everywhere But Not Me

"Thodi Si Toh Sharam Karlo Apne Maa Ki Umar Waali Aunty Se Flirt Karte Ho" (Have a little shame, flirting with an aunt of your mother's age.)

"Sharam Toh Baadme Karr Lunga Pehle Apne Boyfriend Ko Inn Aunty Se Bachao" (I will feel ashamed later, first save your boyfriend from these aunts.)
He Said Hiding Behind My Pallu

I Followed His Gaze And Saw 2 Aunties Looking At Him And Talking To Themselves. I Recalled The Words He Said In My Room.

"So You Were Talking About Them?" I Asked