15. His Anger Her Fear ❄️

I Woke Up Early Today Because My Works Were Pending And We Had An Important Meeting With Rishabh Trivedi

I Woke Up Early Today Because My Works Were Pending And We Had An Important Meeting With Rishabh Trivedi. I Didn't Knew He Was Also Our Client Vihaan Never Told Me That He Already Knew Rishabh. Huh Anyways He Never Tells Me Anything. I Did My Morning Routine And Got Ready Wearing Pink Short Kurti And Baggy Jeans. I Felt To Wear Something Traditional Today.

 I Felt To Wear Something Traditional Today

(Imagine This As Rashi's Outfit)

I Picked My Bag And Went Downstairs. I Heard My Mom Talking To Someone. I Saw Vihaan In The Kitchen With My Mom. She Was Making Something And He Was Helping Her.

"What Are You Doing Here?"

"I Came Here To Pick You" He Replied

"I Told You Many Times That I Can Take The Cab. You Don't Need To Pick Me Up Everyday"

"Agar Manzil Ek Hai Toh Alag Alag Jaane Ka Kya Faayda?" ( If the destination is the same, then what is the point of going separate ways? ) My Mom Replied.

"Wahh! Kya Baat Boli Hai Mom" ( Wow!What A Wonderful Sentence You Said Mom) He Said Hugging My Mom.

Wait! Did He Just Called My Mom As Mom.

"Hey, She Is My Mom. Can't You Call Her Aunty?"

"She Told Me To Call Her That! Right MOM?" He Said Pressing The Word Mom

I Looked At Her And She Smiled. He Winked At Me And Took A Glass Of Water That Was Beside Him

"Thike Hai Toh Aaj Se Tum Mere Bhai Hue" I Said Teasing Him.

He Choked On The Water He Was Drinking.

"Aree Kya Hua Bhai Aaram Se" I Said Tapping His Back.

"Mo- I Mean Aunty I'll Leave Bye" He Said Bidding Bye To My Mom And She Chuckled. I Hugged My Mom And Bid Her Bye.

The Ride Was Silent.

"Don't Call Me That Henceforth" He Said Breaking The Silence.

"Call You What?" I Asked Him On Purpose, Knowing Exactly What He Was Talking About.