16. His Confession 🦋✨

How Can She Be So Careless? I Think She Did It Purposely

How Can She Be So Careless? I Think She Did It Purposely. I Was Burning In Anger Thinking About Today's Incident.
I Heard A Knock On The Door And I Knew She Was Her! I Ordered Her To Get In. I Tried To Control My Anger. I Don't Want To Show My Worst Side To Her.

"You Did It Purposely Right? To Insult Me?" I Said Moving Closer To Her.

"Sir I Do-on't Kn-now How It-t Stop-ped Work-ing" She Replied As If She Is Scared By Me

"What The Hell Were You Doing In The Laptop From Past 2 Hours?"

"I Was Preparing The Presentation"

"Then How It Stopped Working?" I Said Going More Closer To Her.

"Vihaan Please Don't Talk To Me Like This I Am Feeling Scared" She Said Stepping Behind.

Shit! She Is Getting Scared By My Behaviour. Why Can't I Control My Anger. I Didn't Wanted To Scar Her. No No I Should Stop It Otherwise She Will Go Away From Me. And I Can't Loose Her Again. I Stepped Back

"I'm Sorry I'm..." I Was Apologizing To Her But Stopped In Middle When I Noticed Meera In My Cabin. And That's I Loosed My Patience.

"Don't You Have Manners To Knock?" I Asked Her Raising My Voice.

"I Wanted To Tell You That Mom Wants To Meet Me And She Had Told Me To Come With You" She Replied.

"Whose Mom?" I Asked Getting Confused

"Ofcourse Vihaan Yours... I Do Call Your Mom As Mom Right? You Remember?"
She Said Coming Closer To Me.

Yes! My Mom Knew About My Relationship With Meera And She Used To Like Her. I Didn't Tell My Mom About My Breakup With Her Because She Is A Heart Patient And Would Not Tolerate It. Because She Thinks We Both Are Still In Relationship And She Want Us To Get Married.
I Looked Towards Rashi And She Was Looking At Me With Her Teary Eyes Before I Could Explain To Her She Left.

"Tch Tch Tch Bura Maan Gayi Bichari"
(Tch Tch Tch she felt bad) She Said Smiling At Me

"You Bitch I Know You Are Doing This Purposely"

"You Caught Me Shitt!" She Replied Sarcastically

I Glared At Her And Left.

I Went To Her Cabin But She Was Not There. I Went To Shruti And Asked

"Where Is Rashi? She Isn't In Her Cabin"

"She Just Left"

I Ran Towards The Exit And And Saw Her Waiting For Someone. She Saw Me Coming Towards Her. She Got Into Rishabh's Car And Left Without Glancing At Me.

"Un Dono Ki Jodi Kitni Pyaari Lagti Hai Na?" I Heard Meera's Voice.

"Leave Before I Slap You"