Chapter 7

THE TIME LOOP 2 (BACK TO THE PRESENT)

I'm playing with my parents in the park, laughing and carefree. We're chasing each other around, playing tag, and enjoying the beautiful day. I'm so happy to be with them, to feel their love and warmth.

But then, a sudden realization hits me - I have something important to do in the present. I try to push the thought aside, wanting to stay in this happy moment with my parents. But the memory persists, nagging at me until I finally relent.

I say goodbye to my parents, knowing that I'll never forget this moment. I close my eyes, focusing all my energy on returning to the present. I can feel the time loop releasing me, allowing me to move forward once again.

When I open my eyes, I find myself back in my laboratory, surrounded by my research and notes. I take a deep breath, relieved to be back in the present. But my relief is short-lived.

As I look around, I realize that something is off. My equipment is damaged, my notes are scattered everywhere, and there's a strange energy signature coming from the Chrono device. I can feel a strange sensation in the air, like the fabric of time itself has been altered.

Suddenly, I hear a voice behind me. "Ah, Richard. Welcome back to the present."

I turn to see my uncle, a smug smile on his face. He's standing in front of the Chrono device, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"What have you done?" I demand, my heart racing with anger.

"Oh, just a little experiment," he replies, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I've used the Chrono device to alter the timeline, to make myself the ruler of this world."

I'm horrified. "You can't do that!" I protest, but my uncle just laughs.

"Watch me," he says, and with a wave of his hand, he disappears, leaving me to face the consequences of his actions.

I'm left alone, determined to undo the damage my uncle has done. I set to work, using all my knowledge and skill to repair the timeline and restore the world to its proper course.

It's a long and difficult journey, but I'm driven by my determination to stop my uncle and make things right. I work tirelessly, pouring over my research and notes, trying to find a way to reverse the damage.

Finally, after weeks of work, I succeed in restoring the timeline to its original state. I feel a sense of relief.

As I looked around I see my buddy running out from a room looking scared and frightened like as if he was  being pursued by someone.

"What's wrong with you, why are you running out like that, who's chasing you" I asked him looking worried.

"It's, it's, it's your uncle" he startled "he's using your machine to destroy this city, you have to find a way to stop him, he has already taken down Dr.Lee and your friend Sophia who tried to stop him. You have to find a way to stop him you're our only hope" he said as tears started rolling out from his eyes.

I saw how worried he is looking, I could only imagine what my uncle could have done to my friends. "Don't worry I'll take him down" I said looking right into his eyes and cleaning his eyes.

Now it hit me, I am the only hope, I have to take him down.