s i e r r a l y n n

He got that boyish look that I like in a man

I am an architect, I'm drawing up the plans

It's like I'm seventeen, nobody understands

No one understands

I think he knows - Taylor Swift

"Why do I have the impression that my jackass brother is stealing you away?" Ray pouts lightly as we both lounge on the couch, I sigh "Emrys isn't stealing me away, Ray, you'll always be my best friend."

"But look at you all pretty and dolled up for him." She teases, raising her eyebrows at my white long sleeved dress, my sneakers and my white fluffy jacket "You look like an angel."

It's always the most heartwarming thing for anyone to be complimented by a dazzling person like Ray, "Rays, you should see yourself in the mirror." I smile back at her, pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, shut up."She scoffs "Don't say things like that, it'll get to my ego." She scolds lightly and commands "And prince charming will get jealous."

I roll my eyes at her "We both know that your brother is more of a real life nightmare than a prince charming, Jade."

"Touché, Sia." She laughs lightly "Sierra?" The familiar voice I've been waiting for finally rings inside my ears, my jaw hangs down and my heart skips a symphony at the sight of him.

I've seen many versions of Emrys Lennox, but this one is certainly the most lethal. His wet hair tousled as he dries it up with a pale gray towel, tempting me to run my fingers through it again and again, his white T-shirt clinging to him perfectly, and then, the gray sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

Santa madre de dios...

If I were already flammable from the embarrassment of meeting his older siblings, I am now nearly melting under the effect of his careless states that isn't helping my dirty mind right now.

Fuck me, who would've thought that I'd be turned on by fucking sweatpants?

Ray leans closer to me,"The walls are thick enough if you decide to some have fun with him around here." I can hear the amusement and mischief in her voice, something that is typical of her.

I do not know exactly the extent of self-control Emrys has over himself, but if a look could kill, Esmeray would already be six feet under because of her brother's glare.

"Come on, Sierra Lynn. The assignment isn't going to do itself." I nod and get up, following him out of the sitting room and away from his highly chaotic family.

It shouldn't be so natural for me to be around Emrys, sitting on his damn bed, making sure that our assignment is perfect to the least mundane detail. My eyes go through the text again and again, trying to find any small mistake we made.