chapter 6

I was on my way to the clinic because Grannie called me in the middle of the class earlier. She had a favor to ask so I needed to go right away. Fortunately, All Might allowed me to go out early.

I wonder what is it all about.

I arrived at the clinic and I didn't hesitate to go inside. "Grannie?" I asked, roaming my eyes around to look for her. I spotted Grannie at her table.

I hurriedly went to her side.

"Is everything okay? You rarely call me, especially when I'm in class," I inquired, my tone laced with concern.

Instead of answering, Grannie swatted my arm. "You're being too noisy! You might wake him up," she scolded me.

I followed where her finger pointed, making my forehead wrinkle. "Midoriya?"

She was pointing at the sleeping Midoriya. His arms' state was so bad that Grannie needed to bandage them.

Grannie left her seat and approached Midoriya, gently touching his arm. "I called you for help," she began, her tone was serious as she turned to look at me. "I treated him, but he lost consciousness. It seems he doesn't have the stamina anymore. If I continue healing him, it could endanger his life." Grannie took a deep breath, something she rarely did.

"He overdid himself," I murmured out of nowhere.

"How was the fight earlier?"

I bit my lip before answering Grannie. "He injured himself by using his quirk. Thus, Bakugo accidentally hit his injured arm. Maybe that's why he's in that state," I explained.

Grannie clicked her tongue and came beside me. She pulled my right arm, causing me to drop my costume case. We both approached Midoriya and stopped in front of him.

"He is still injured."

I faced Grannie. "Do you want me to heal him?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, sweetheart. I can't continue treating him, I won't take a risk. It might endanger his life. He has a promising future." She looked at me and made her eyes like a puppy.

I was surprised by what I witnessed. I waved my hand to get rid of the cringiness my Granni made. "Okay, okay. You don't need to do that, Grannie. You know I will do everything you want. Just not that," I said, shrugging.

I let my hand glow as I touched both of Midoriya's arms. In less than a minute, I was able to heal them completely. I noticed a change in Midoriya's breathing after I finished healing him.

Grannie stepped on the mini stool and checked his condition. She sighed in relief. "Thank Goodness. He is in a good state now and is recuperating." She stepped down and hugged my hips tightly. "Thanks, sweetheart. You can go back to your class." She broke free from the hug.

I picked up the case from the floor and showed it to Grannie. "They're probably still fighting. I'll just take a shower and change here," I suggested, already heading towards the bathroom.

"You won't come to your class anymore?"

"I'm getting lazy," I muttered to myself as I made my way to the clinic's restroom.

I started undressing, put aside my costume and weapons, and took a shower. I also stayed inside for a few hours until I heard the main door open. Because of that, I decided to get dressed.

While getting dressed, I heard the voice of the newcomer. "How was Young-Midoriya, Recovery Girl?"

That voice sounds familiar! Is that All Might?

"The school year has just started, and he's been getting this kind of injury! Why didn't you stop him, All Might?" I heard Grannie's scolding tone.

They are probably talking about Midoriya. But why is All Might here? Is the training over? If it is, then maybe he's just here to check on Midoriya's condition, as it's his responsibility.