1.8 A rather interesting discovery

We skip a bit amount of time from what happened in the last part.

In that time the whole Raid on the church happened and Raynare was also killed.

Issei was there and watched everything happen. The only reason he was there was because he knew that Tomoki will awaken his sacred gear.

This sacred gear was Epirus bow. It is a good sacred gear especially now that he is a devil.

The reason for that is because the bow can shoot a lot of elements like darkness,Fire,water,Ice,Wind and light in form of arrows.

The arrows he uses get unlocked by how much he knows of the elements. He will also be immune to the elements he can use as arrows.

They dealt with the fallen angels and the girl with twilight healing was ressuructed as Rias Bishop.

Kinda ironic this raid only took place because Tomoki wanted to save the nun with twilight healing. And that she as a nun is a holy being while she now is a devil.

A bit later in time the orc was asked to come together for an important meeting. The entire orc was in the old school building in the main room.

" So what is this meeting about Bochou?" Tomoki asked Rias after everybody was there.

" You formed your first contract and today is full moon again so I thought about getting you some familiars." Rias explained her reasoning.

We see everybody getting out their familiars like Rias bat or Koneko's white cat.

After they all showed their familiars the door flung open and in walked Sona with her peerage.

" I see so you are also planning to go to the familiar forest." Sona asked or rather stated towards Rias.

" Yes and assuming you are here you also wanted to go." Rias retorted.

" That is right but only one person can go there per full moon." Sona stated.

" Well we both want to so lets settle this in a little match shall we?" Rias asked.

" I agree." Sona answered.

They played a game of dodgeball. In the end Rias group won and were getting ready to go to the familiar forest.

When there was almost done with the process of teleportation they suddenly heard a voice.

" That was a nice match miss Gremory and her peerage." The voice said.

" Who are you?! Indentefy yourself intruder!!" Rias shouted.

" Why so angry miss gremory?" Said the voice as it revealed itself as Issei in his favorite Robes.

(That just with black hair and how I described him earlier in the story but without the horns.)

" Ah it is you Issei." Rias calmed herself and let out a breath of relief.

" Yep I heard you are goong to the familiar forest and I wanted to tag along." Issei explained why he is here.

" I dont see a problem with your explanation." Rias smiled at him.

"Ehm who is he Rias-san?" that was asked by a cut blond girl with innocent green eyes her name was asia argento.

" He is the true creator deity of the world. The biblical deity is like his son because he created him." Rias answered the question of the innocent girl.

" Yep that is me. Elohim is such a good boy." Said Issei out loud.

[Can I remind you that this good boy is the same person who sealed me up in this damn sacred gear.] thought Ddraig to his partner.

"Your own thought for fighting with albion when there is a world war going on." thought Issei back.

" Well with indtroduction being completed lets go." Issei continued cheerfully.

After everything was discussed Rias transported her peerage and Issei followed suit by himself.

When they arrived at the familiar forest they spoted a guy on a tree branch with weird looking clothing. He was like Ash ketchup on a few trips.

" Ah if this isnt the gremory princess. What brings you here today?" The Ash on crack said.

" I am here for a few familiar for my new pieces Mister Zatouji." Rias answered her question.

" So I assume three familiar brcause I see three faces I never met in your company." Zatouji said.

" Actually just two because Issei is just here for fun." Corrected Rias.

" Damn right I am." Issei exclaimed.

" And who are you or rather what are you? You dont feel like a devil." Stated Zatouji.

" My name is Issei Nava. I am a dragon." Issei said.

" Wait Nava as in Veldanava?" Zatouji asked.

" How do you know my other name?" Issei asked back.

After those words left Issei's mouth Zatouji falled unconcious on the floor.

He never expected to meet the creator himself.

After a few seconds he sprung up and told the group to follow him.

They went to a leak for an undyne and what came out was a massive bodybuilder.

Later a slime fell on top of the girls and there clothes were erased. Issei had the decenty to look away from the naked body of the girls.

Just as he was about to destory the slime a little lightning bolt did it bevor him.

Issei turned to see from where the lightning bolt came and saw a little blue dragon.

" Oh a sprite dragon. You dont see these often." Zatouji exclaimed.

" Why is that?" Issei asked.

" Well there are a almost extinct race of dragons. So they are rather rare to come across." Zatouji explained.

" Well from what I know sprite dragons like people with a good heart. And the Lightning bolt firstly killed the slime of Asia."Begann Issei to say." I think you should take him as a familiar Asia. When he grows up he can be very strong." He finished.

" O-okay I will." Stammared Asia.

After there was a contract formed between Asia and the sprite dragon the group felt a rather large aura head towards them.

[Wait that Aura is that? No it couldnt be right.] said Ddraig a little fearful.

" Oh shit that is Tiamat." Said Issei.