Season 1.4 Recolaction with Family

On the way to see the leaders of the Fallen angels Ophis asked Issei a question about what she wondered.

'' What do you want to now after you got your entire powers back Vel-kun?'' Ophis asked.

'' Nothing I will chill my life and visit the cardinal world sometimes. Maybe I will also help the factions with a few situations.'' Issei answered the question asked by Ophis.

Ophis understood the reason behind that answer because she also craves Silence. She couldn't really blame him for just wanting to chill.

'' Oh we are almost there where Azazel is housing.'' Issei exclaimed to Ophis.

'' Why is he living in Kouh?'' Ophis asked Issei.

'' How the fxck should I know?'' Issei questioned back.

'' Because you are the True god creator and know everything.'' Ophis answered.

'' Oh right.'' He exclaimed.

'' Akashic records open. Show me why Azazel is living in Kouh.'' Issei said to his first ever partner.

'' Hai master. He is living in Kouh because he wants to go away from his duties as the govenor of the fallen angels.'' Akashic records said. ( Yes I am making Akashic records like Ciel fuck you if you don't like this.)

'' Thank you. Now that I think about it I never gave you a proper name I just always called you Akashic records. Hmm ah ok your name will be Mini.'' Issei thought in his mind.

'' Thank you master from now on I will be Mini but if I am allowed to asked why did you name me this?'' Akashic records or now Mini asked her master.

'' Because it is a shorter version of the name Minerva which is the romen name of Athena who is the godess of wisdom and information.'' Issei said to his partner. ( Yes i fact shacked this I googled who is the godess of information and out came Minerva.)

'' Azazel is here because he wants to ignore his duties as the fallen angel govenor.'' Issei answered Ophis question after gis short chat with his partner.

'' Ok. Thank you Vel-kun.'' Ophis answered her self proclaimed lover.

At Azazels house

'' Oh Veldanava is coming.'' Azazel thought. '' Wait Veldanava is coming?!?!?''

Azazel opened a magic circle to call Penemue and told her to come to him. Penemue opened a portal to his position.

'' So why did you wanted me to come her?'' Penemue asked her leader.

'' Veldanava is coming here and I want you here with me because you said that you wanted to meet with him.'' Azazel answered the only female cadre her question.

'' Wait really?!'' Penemue asked again.

'' Yes but I will be inviting Gabriel and Michael to so they see him again.'' Azazel explained.

Without waiting for Penemue to answer he opened the magic circle to call them both. After telling Gabriel and Michael what is going on and convinving them to come see Veldanava and talk with him after such a long time. After they both agreed two magic circles were opened in the House of Azazel and Gabriel and Michael came out of them.

'' So Grandpa is coming here Brother?'' Gabriel asked her brother Azazel.

'' Yes he is coming here to talk with me probably.'' Azazel answered his Sisters question.

With Issei and Ophis

'' Hmm. Penemue came and Michael and Gabriel also came to Azazel. Interesting.'' Issei said.