Prolog

In a unknown space

We see a blue dragon flying across a sea made of nothing.

This dragon's name was Veldanava. The oldest true dragon, the star king dragon and Will of god.

He is currently watching the Cardinal world where he sees a war. The name of this war was the great tenma war.

A bit before this Veldanava was visited by the slime Rimuru. Rimuru managed to get all 7 angelic skills and become the new god of the world.

After this Rimuru defeated both the angel Feldway aswell as the destroyer Ivarage, Veldanava was asking himself what he should do because a new god was born.

He decided to reincarnat himself into a human body in another world where he will get his powers in a near death experience or when he turns 18 years old.

He will be there as himself to explain his reincarnation everything about his powers and skills.

He at first wanted to take his wive and daughter with him but decided against it because his wive is dead and he didnt want to go between her rest.

He then wanted to take his daughter with him but saw how happy she is with Rimuru and decided that he will leave her in his care. He could come and meet her after he gets his power because he is literally the will of god.

And with that the Star King dragon reincarnated himself as the boy know as Issei Hyoudou and after he gets his power Issei Nava.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats it for the prolog I just wanted to clear up a few things with this so yeah.

I dont know when part 1 of the series comes out