bad idea, right?

𝙂𝙄𝙐𝙇𝙄𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I just put on an oversized white t-shirt and blue shorts. I walk into Alberto's bedroom and Luca is gone. Where did he go?

"Where did Luca go?" I ask Alberto.

Alberto seems upset.

"I-I don't know! I just messed around, then he left!"

Alberto covers his face with his hand. 

"I messed up really badly.. I  was just teasing him and then he started panicking." he explains.

I know he's really worried about Luca.. I am too. Luca has been acting slightly off lately, I don't know how to explain it.. but he has.

Four years ago, when we first met, Alberto told me he liked Luca. A lot.

I'm not extremely surprised, though. They are always hugging and being physical with each other, and I just kept thinking, are they gonna kiss yet?

That's what romance is in my book.

And during the school year, Luca figured out he liked Alberto as well.

I have to sit here knowing that they both like each other,  and they  they're too scared to tell each other, which, if you know  me, makes me very impatient.

I want to make sure they know they love each other. It's crazy. But I also don't wanna be the third wheel..

"I-,"Alberto starts, "I just asked if he had a crush on me- IN A TEASING WAY!"

My jaw dropped.

THAT WAS LUCA'S CHANCE!! HE COULD'VE TOLD HIM HIS FEELINGS!! GAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I know Luca gets very anxious in these kinds of conversations, but he could've told him the truth!

I need to make this the best summer ever for the boys! I need to make sure that they confess their love to each other, it's now or never! Because if they don't tell each other, then they'll have that fear in their hearts for LIFE!!

Alright.. I need to calm down.

Then I hear a banging on the bedroom door. I open it and see that it's Luca, who's panting.

"Luca!" Alberto shoots up out from sitting on the bed and pulls Luca in for a hug. "You scared me! I-I," and he starts tearing up. "I'm so sorry! I went too far.. I was just teasing you but I made you uncomfortable. I'll never- I won't..," then Luca places his hand on Alberto's chest and the other cups his cheek.

Are they gonna kiss?? I hope they kiss! I giggle and Alberto glares at me.

"Alberto..," Luca starts. "You're okay. I forgive you. I overreacted." Then he has both of his hands on Alberto's cheeks.

I just smile widely and brightly. Alberto glances at me again and blushes, so does Luca.

Alberto takes a deep breath and pulls Luca in for another hug. Luca yelps, but more quietly, and then he wraps his arms around Alberto.

Dio mio, am I really gonna be watching them be in love but not confessing?

Maybe I can plot something to have them confess tonight.. like.. truth or dare!

"How about we play... truth or dare!" I suggest.

Luca side-eyes Alberto and then says, "Uhm.. sure."

This is the perfect opportunity to have them confess their love.

Alberto just nods, approving the idea. Perfect.

Then I hear a crack of lightning and a roll of thunder outdoors. Luca then clings onto Alberto, and both of their faces turning redder.