Chapter-3

Al-Wumi: "Take this from me for three days, this is an update, which put a vote and a comment. ؛)"
_________
__________________________________✨

During the break period......

Selena and Barbara went to the bathroom, and Tim, Jason and Dick started discussing the events of the previous episode and the problems they faced..

Either the Dark Knight Batman or Bruce Wayne was modifying his next plans that changed with the latest. First, a basic idea was to take Boboiboy after locating and submitting some documents, and a lawyer, and taking the boy and training.

And the bulk studied that weapon. But plans change after watching the event.

At the moment Haddad some planned that he will use when the package is Boboiboy training and
The test of these child remains. [Ying, Yaya and Gopal]

He saw the skill of both Ying and Yaya and his skills were good and could be useful if he put both the two girls with good medbins like Flash and Superman.

So far, however, Gopal has seemed useless, but positive. This will make it easier for him to just take the two girls and Boboiboy. And Gopal left. But as he said, he doesn't know yet its strength..

Alumi: "Hello !!"

Damien replied, holding his ears from the voice, "Do you turn into a deaf?"

Alumi: "No... Apologies. Okay, everyone, it's time to complete the show that everyone is back where they are now."

Alfred asked, "Madam, what about the boy Gopal?

Al-Wumi: "Yes, in this good decision, it is better to follow the schedule without skipping it, so this credit to you parties."

Individuals looked at it and decided it was better to complete and get information on all of Bruce's gel boy around.

Alumi: "Okay, let's start the show."

Batman family begins to settle in their seats

----------------------------------

The episode begins with Tok Abba's voice narrating what happened. "Do you guys want to know what happened last week? Behold, I don't even know.'"

"What I know is that I fainted. Wow.." In the screen show Tok Abba fainted "After I woke up, I asked Boboyboy what happened. Poboyboy said he and his friends became superheroes. Then there is an alien named Adu Du who wants to subjugate Earth to obtain cocoa. It's impossible that my grandson isn't kidding."

----------------------------------

" Well, even if he said to me, I wouldn't believe," Tim said.

" yes, Bruce's red.

"Well, that's the truth," Damian said.

"To be honest, even I wouldn't believe this if this happened to my grandson." Jason said

"But.... You are not married until Damian replied

"I can wish," Jason said with a straight face.

"Mr. Jason, so you can't take care of yourself, how do you want to take care of a child?" Alfred's response

----------------------------------
The screen then changes to Tok ABBA's Kokotiam in the background

"Adu du will do anything to get cocoa," Poboyboy explained to Tok Abba.

"Oh- it's like that." Tok Abba is happy after finally understanding everything. Boboiboy nodded, thinking he had it all.

"I want to ask something here." Tok Aba looks at his grandson with a smile