Chapter 3: Brawling

(y/n) woke up next to a man. A very handsome young man, that was. They were admiring his muscles and then two things happended. 1) (y/n) wondered, Why is there a hot guy in my bed and 2) said hot guy woke up. "Aah!" a startled (y/n) squeaked. The two both sat up quickly and rapidly asked questions, until they both asked one at the same time:

"What are you doing in my bed?"

It was then that Shelly decided to walk in, calling (y/n)'s name. She was probably looking for them which meant--Shelly's surprised look broke (y/n)'s train of thought. It was then that (y/n) and the hot guy realized that they were sitting on his lap. Shelly blinked, seemed to realize what she was seeing, and promptly stepped out of the room, saying, "ill wait for you outside," while rushing away.

"Wait..." (y/n) thought aloud. "if shelly was looking for me, that means this isnt my room."

"Thats right. So why were you in my bed? Not that im complaining," he said with a wink. (y/n) blushed deeply and started stuttering.

"ummmm....i...oh shoot!" (y/n) facepalmed as they figured out what had happened. "Sorry im new here at Starr Park, so i went to barleys bar and i got drunk and i must've confused the rooms and--" (y/n) didn't notice the hot guy appreciating their good looks while they were talking. Then he decided to interject.

"you're new? you must be (y/n). I'm Fang. Nice to meet ya." He noticed (y/n) openly checking him out. "I can see where your eyes are looking."

(y/n) blushed scarlet. "I um...ohshellytoldmeshewaswaitingoutside byeeee," (y/n) said, looking embarassed.

"see ya around, (y/n)!" Fang said cheerfully while they rushed out the door. 

"So shelly, why are you here?" (y/n) asked.

"Not so fast...what was happening inthere?" shelly chuckled. (y/n) told her how she got drunk at barleys bar and went intot the wrong room. "But...?" shelly probed.

"Wha do you mean 'but'?"

"theres always a but in these situations. sooo what else huh?"

"I guess...but he was kinda hot?"

"Ahh young love. i remember it fondly from when I met Colt." Shelly sighed, lost in memories she made with her husband. (y/n) brought her to reality.

"Sooo are you still helping me with how Starr Park works? If so, what are we doing today?"

"you are going to learn how to brawl!" Shelly said excitedly. "you know, battling?" (y/n) nodded. Shelly continued, "Today im gonna teach you how to play the different gamemodes. then we can determine the one you're best at. (a/n no duels and stuff like that cos this is brawler perspective not player) Let's start with solo showdown. Solo showdown is literally just a battle royale. Kill or be killed. You won't respawn in the battle, but dont worry you wont actually die in real life." Shelly explained. "Go join the match!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solo Showdown

Brawlers: (y/n), Gray, Bea, Piper, Byron, Surge, Stu, Colt, Spike, Gus.

BRAWL! (btw check the Background Info chapter cos ur gonna have to know the attack and super and other stuff)

(y/n) started off strong, moving around the map and dodging shots like a pro. They didnt get close enough to attack anyone though. Once their super was finished charging (their trait is auto super charge), (y/n) went into a bush to use their super. However, it seems someone saw them, because the moment they used their super, they got one-shoted by Piper, who had a 4 Power Cubes, right when (y/n) used their super and couldn't move.