Chapter 5: not a mental breakdown

(a/n so (y/n)'s gender can be anything you want, i put they so you can choose)

Yep. (y/n) was not having a mental breakdown. That was not the reason they had stayed inside their room, not talking to anyone. (y/n) didn't know why they cared...It wasn't any of their business. They sighed. "Why can't something good happen for once?"

Now that was a question no one could answer. (y/n) hung their head down, arms wrapping around themself. But this was no mental breakdown, no. Because (y/n) didn't care. Nope. (y/n) stood up, shouting, "I DON'T CARE!". Cringing, they sunk back down again. Tim etoo do something to distract themself. 

So they decided to crochet, which was something very therapeutic. Deciding on an alicorn (unicorn with wings/pegasus with a horn), they started. The head and body were easy to make, yet the biggest part of it. The wings were easy, just a couple of rounds. (y/n) did encouter a mistake while making them; instead of just making a slip knot, they made a magic loop/circle/ring and pulled it tight before thinking that was a slip knot (a/n HELP AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS????? i'll go now....) but things were going pretty smoothly. The legs were easy, but making 4 took a bit of time. The horn was very easy to make, but the mane had four chunks, making it take a pretty long time.

Anyways, when they finished making all the parts, stuffing if needed, and so on, they needed to sew the pieces together. The head and body went together, the horn and front mane went together, and they pu tall the manes together and stitched them onto the head. The legs were easy to connect and the wings took a bit of time to figure out, but easy nonetheless. (y/n) smiled. They could turn a few balls of yarn into a beautiful plushie. They smiled. But the mood swings kept coming, making (y/n) think, if i can do this so easily, why cant i manage my life this easily? That killed the happy atmosphere.

Ohh, why were they in this mood? Not Fang. Definitely not, because they didn't care. and plus, Janet was no one to get jealous over, she was a pop star! (y/n) shouldn't care...

ok...who was (y/n) kidding. Fang was like, a cool person, and maybe (y/n) got some butterflies when they saw him, but like...

ok, but what? it was that simple...maybe (y/n) had started to fall for Fang. maybe that was why (y/n) was so saddened. Of course that was the reason. (y/n) started crrying. and crying. and crying.

~time skip~

Piper, Emz, and Shelly all burst into (y/n)'s room feeling bad when they saw (y/n) crying their heart out. Emz was the first to speak, "We don't know what happened, but this is about loverboy, we know that for sure. He is totally not getting a friendship bracelet..."

"Anyways, we decided that we will fight him, because he was mean to you honey...Im no tsure why but were just listening to Shelly."

So off they went. It was a weird gamemode, like knockout but only one round. Only shelly of the three girls was competing, and (y/n) didn't know why everyone thought she would win. But (y/n) was excited to see shelly's abilities. SO the match between Fang and SHelly started.

BRAWL!

Shelly gadgeted clay pigeons, and just kept shooting fang while he was out of range. When it wore off, Fang got close and started attacking Shelly at high damage, close range. Shelly got a circle with four segments underneath her, and it turned yellow, and suddenly Fang was blasted away and took damage. Shelly also seemed to get a lot of health back by putting on a band aid. This kind of game continued, until shelly got the circle under her, but this time the segments each had this, majestic little, flames? something like that. 

Shelly instantly started spinnin gin place and Fang was confuse, but super at her and kept attacking. What is shelly doing, shes gonna lose! But when shelly was on 1 hp, suddenly she was engulfed in purple fire, and supered, and Fang was just completely evaporated. 

"¡Fantástico!"

Fang came out of the gamemode with a few bruises from Shelly's hypersuper. He looked at (y/n) who looked away from him, leaving Fang confused. Emz and Piper both shooed him away, but Fang needed to know. "What is going on?"

(y/n) stared at him, this time angry and said, "You wanna know what's going on? I'll tell you..." and promptly dragged Fang all the way to the brawler building and to (y/n)'s room so they could talk privately.