Luke Hemmings - "I can't believe you talked me into this."

"I can't believe you talked me into this."

You and boyfriend, Luke, were standing in your swim suits on the edge of a cliff and staring down at the ocean water.

"Trust me babe, it'll be fun." He flashed a cheeky grin before grabbing your hand.

"No, no, shit Luke, I'm not doing this." You pull your hand away quickly as you took a few back.

He whined and stepped towards you, "Honestly, y/n, cliff-diving is really fun! I bet you'll love it after you jump. Trust me."

"No."

"But babe-"

"No, Luke."

"Come on, it'll be fu-"

"NO! I'M NOT CLIFF DIVING!" You throw your arms up in the air dramatically before crossing them again.

"Damn it y/n, come on. You try something new everyday."

You shook your head stubbornly as you kept your feet plastered into the spot you were standing in.

"I'll buy you pizza."

"Nope."

"Icecream?"

"Nuh-uh."

He ran a hand through his hair before looking up at you and smiling.

"Chocolate?"

Your eyes widen at what you were offered before biting your lip and staying silent for a moment.

"If I die, you're going to be sorry Hemmings."

He smiled at you before holding his hand out as you placed yours in his.

"I won't let you die under my care, babe."

You sighed before you both walked over to the edge as fear began to take over your body.

"Ready?"

You shook your head furiously before he chuckled.

"Alright, three.."

You looked down at the murky waters as you prepared to jump.

"Two."

You closed your eyes tightly and let out a shaky breath.

"One."

And in that second, you jumped.