s i x t e e n

Chris

Chris

Nothing prepared me for Savon friend coming around a lot more after our introduction. Ain't shit in my memory helping me piece together a time when this girl and I had fucked. F.A.M.E was one of my most successful eras and the most depressing eras of mine. Unforgivably, I had shit I was going through. I'm not going to remember every girl I had run ins with.

But now I feel like my hand is being forced to tell her the truth about that moment Zara and I have shared. I don't want her to find out on her own, when it should have came from me. Clearly her judgement isn't solid with the downward spiral she's going through, so I don't think I can trust she won't slip up. Savon deserves to know before that girl alcohol tells on me.

"I must be stressed out if I agreed to show up to this type of setting. Luckily, I wanted to see you."

Savon looked good in anything that she put on. She showed up in an crochet material dress but had heels, every time I look at those long legs I start fantasizing. She smelled like vanilla when she wrapped her arms around me. Comfortable around the people we were with, I embraced her tight. My hand settled on her backside clutching a little bit of booty meat, enough to set my intentions, but not enough to be disrespectful. I gave her a big kiss, she giggled at bit at the piece of PDA she was receiving. Especially at the fact I had to tongue her down real quick.

"I guess saying you missed me would be an understatement." Savon smiled.

"I been having to share my time with you lately, now that I got you to myself for a minute this is how I had to come."

"That's right baby, come correct. I love that shit." Savon smiled as she bit the tip of her tongue. The thought of Zara caused her to be more serious. "I'm sorry about that, I had to clear my own damn mind. But I hope she's good on her own right now, I haven't seen her like this in a long time. I'm trying hard to prevent her from collapsing but each day I realize that I'm not in control. I don't fault her for having an attitude every now and then. But coming at me crazy isn't going to make the pain go away. She doesn't want to share her story with the world, she doesn't want to blast this nigga on social media. I'd be paranoid too if somebody tried to shut me up. Zara has no family, solid ones at least. I don't know what to do if she isn't receptive to my help."

"Maybe you need to force her hand, mentally this shit probably bought her right back to that time she went through, and it's causing her not to think straight. I love that you want to help," I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "But don't let the slick remarks fuck up your friendship, y'all been through more shit I'm sure that this is nothing compared to the past."

"I know, I'm going to see what else we can figure out tomorrow. Tonight, I'm all about you." Savon smiled, "oh! So, I do have me a night cap bag. But I want to check on her before we head back to my airBnB."

"What did you get that shit for? When you could have just stayed at my crib."

"You haven't invited me over yet, I don't know what setup you got going on. Every time we end up together, it's always at my house. I already spent the money so I'm not cancelling, there will be a next time."