76. "Sitaron ke mehfil mei Mera Chand"

Few weeks passed. They have done much of the shoot. Now just few days left for shooting. KK takes care of Teju really well. They didn't declare her pregnancy to anybody. But Teju's gained weight was noticed by everybody. But she tried to hide her little protruding belly. Everyday she takes extra time to get ready. Because she takes more times to trial dresses. She keeps trialing in which her belly is not showing much. And as her 5th month is about to start after a week, her belly is showing much more than the begining of the shoot. In this few weeks, her bump has grown a lot.

Right now, they are on break. So Teju, Hina and Erica are sitting together and chitchatting.

Hina: Teju, ek baat Bata

Teju: hmm

Hina: are you pregnant?

He asked her with suspicious eyes. Teju becomes shocked and Erica becomes surprised.

Erica: why do you think like that? She has just gained weight maybe

Hina: if she would only gain weight, her tummy won't be that much protruding.

Teju looks down and blushes. Seeing her blush, Hina and Erica understood.

Hina: ohooo.... Congratulations.....

She hugs her

Teju: shhhh..... Koi sun lega. We haven't decided to announce yet

Hina: ok sorry.

Erica also hugs her.

Erica: congratulations. Now I get it. Issliye Karan itna dhyan rakhta hai.

Hina: Aree, Karan ki care se thodi pata chalega. Karan toh humesha se hi iska Aise hi care karta hai.

Erica: Waise how many months?

Teju: 4th month us about to end

Erica: ohh..... But your bump is showing too earlier, na?

Hina: Haa

Teju: it's twins guys

Hina: wow, this is so amazing

Erica: ohh my god. Do you know, I have never seen anybody pregnant with twins. It's really amazing

Teju: tumlogo ko amazing lagta hai. Mai janti hu, Saab Kuch mujhe jhelna padta hai. Morning sickness, back pain, mood swings, losing appetite.... Ohh god.

Hina: it's really hard, na?

Teju: yeah, Thoda toh hard hai. Thoda kaam karne se hi tiredness Hoti hai. Samajh nehi aata konsi cheez Mai aram milegi. But my children are growing inside of me, this gives me so much peace.

Hina: I'm really happy for you. I pray that, you give birth to healthy children.

Erica: same here

Teju: thank you guys

Erica: but I must say Teju, you've still come for shooting

Hina: Haa, aur tujhe toh action scenes bhi karne pare hai

Teju: don't tell me yaar. Aree humne toh contract bohot pehle hi sign kar Liya tha. But iss bich yeh hogaya. We didn't plan. Toh jab shooting start hone wali thi Sunny was adamant, he wouldn't let me do this. Bohot mushkil se usse manaya hai usse. It would be looking so unprofessional. Aisa nehi ki woh professional nehi hai. He takes care of these think so muchBut when it comes to me, he becomes very protective.

Hina: yeah, we can see it.

Erica: ek baat bolu Tejasswi, Karan really loves you. Don't get me wrong. I have seen him before with someone else. But the way he treats you, I don't think he did those things before. He becomes a child with you. And you both got married. Yo be very honest, I never thought that he would get married ever.

Teju chuckles on that.

Teju: I know. But he got married na. O think it's about destiny. Aapki kismaat mei Jo soulmate likha hai na, woh jab tak na mile tab tak aap jitne logo ke sath reh lo, but uss rishte ka koi anjam nehi Hoga.

Hina and Erica smile and nodded.
.
.
.
It's evening. They have done the shooting for today. Teju is standing in belcony of their Cottage. She's wearing a skinny short dress. Her baby bump is visible clearly. Fireflies are flying in the same of darkness. It's looking so beautiful. Full hill tracks can seen from them belcony. Teju closes her eyes to feel the peace. Cold breeze touches her skin. She shivers little. Suddenly she feels a shawl around her body from behind. Then two big arms are wrapped around her body. She leans on his chest knowing it's obviously Karan. His palms land on her protruding belly. She keeps her palms on his. They remain silent for sometime. They are just enjoying the moment. They find peace in each other. They can hear waterfall sound. The whole environment is so peaceful. He kissed on her forehead from behind. They keep looking on the sky. Stars are sparking in the sky brightly.

Love is on the air,
peace is on the breeze,
water is falling down,
making the moment more soothing.

They keep silent. They are feeling like home. Them, the beautiful weather and environment and their unborn babies. Overall, the best memory.

KK: sitaron ke iss mehfil mei shayad aaj Chand na ho, par mera Chand aaj bhi Waise ke Waise hi khil Rahi hai.

Teju smiles at his words.

Teju: shadi ke 4 Saal ho gaye hai shadi ke. Papa bhi banne wale ho woh bhi ek nehi do do babies ke. Abhi bhi wahi cheesy lines. Shayeri khatam nehi Hoti aapki Mr Kundrra

KK: Kya kare, aap hai hi itni Sundar ki mere aasman mei Raat ko Chand ki bhi jarurat nehi padti. Aap ki hi Prakash ko Tej se har jaga Roshan hojata hai. Aapke sath toh 4 Saal kya, 40 Saal bitane ke Baad bhi Meri shayeri khatam nehi Hogi.

Teju turns and hugs him. She keeps her head on his chest. He caresses her hair.

Teju: why are you so good with yourself words?

KK: Kisi bhi cheez mei toh achcha hona Hoga na. Nehi toh aapko impress kaise karunga.

Teju: aap ki inhi baton pe hi toh Hum marte hai.

She said looking up from his chest.

KK: mujhe bas fasana tha. Par Aap toh humare Ishq mei ghayal hi hogayi

Both giggles. She hides her face in his chest. They both keep hugging and remain like that.
.
.
.

That's it. Hopefully you all like this part. Please let me know in comment section if you all like this part or not. Today I'm giving target. You'll get the next part after completing the target.

Target: 210 votes and 25 comments

Disclaimer: I know, so many people become offended if I give targets. But you all have to understand, writing is not easy. I'm extremely busy with my studies and exams. But still writing the stories for you. So if we see appreciation , it gives us encouragement. Hopefully you all understand.