Part 26

Ik you all are smart. And you guessed it right. Continue from the last part.

Teju becomes surprised. And it is none other than Karan.

(Ik you all are smart 🤓)

KK: Surprise!!!

Teju: Sunnyyyyyyy!!!

She immediately hugs him tightly.

Teju: Sunny I missed you so much.

KK: I missed you so much baby.

He feels wet on his chest. He makes her look towards him.

KK: Why are you crying?

Teju: Just missed you.

KK: Aab toh Mai agaya hu na baby.

Teju: hmm.

She again hugs him.

Omi and Nikhil come from behind with luggages and stuffs. They are still standing in the entrance.

Omi and Nikhil be like 🤦🤦

Om; Inka Kuch nehi hosakta.

Nik: Bhai, Ghar ke andar toh Jao. Aapki hi biwi hai. Koi aur Le nehi Jayega.

Other two chuckles. They both break the hug.

KK: Agaye yeh do launda. Meri Pyar ki Jani dushman. Chup kar. Kitne dino ke Baad Meri Laddoo se Mila hu. Thik se hug bhi nehi karne dete.

Om: Bhai hum Saab Jane ke Baad Jitna hug Karna hai kar Lena. But abhi Hume andar toh Jane do. Yeh Saab Saman rakhne.

KK: Tum log Jane ke Baad sirf hug thodi na karunga😉😉

Teju hit on his chest playfully. Others chuckles

Teju: Bas, Saab andar Chalo. Aur Sunny meri devars ko aur Kuch bhi bola na toh Tum dekhna.

KK: Okay Meri Maa.

They all go inside. KK goes in their bedroom, They sit in living room and Teju goes to kitchen.

After sometime KK comes out after getting freshen up and sit with them. Teju calls them

Teju: Tum Saab ajao table pe.

Teju arranges dining table with breakfast.

They all sit there.

KK: Wow!!! Idli sambhar. I love you Laddoo

Teju chuckles at his antics.

Nik: Bhabi, I really missed Aapke haat ka banaya hua Khana.

Om: yummy....... Bohot tasty hai.

KK: Aree Laddoo Tu bhi humare sath beth na.

Teju: nehi Sunny. Mujhe bhook nehi hai.

Omi: bhabi aap bethiye na.

Nik: Haa bhabi.

Teju: Nehi yaar. Tum log Kaho. Mujhe sachmei bhook nehi hai.

Then they all have breakfast. They leaves from there. KK notices that Teju is behaving different. Teju calls maid. Maid name is Lalita.

Teju: Lalita di, aap yeh Saab clean kar Dena aur kitchen bhi clean kar Dena.

Lalita: Thik hai madam.

TejRan are in their room. They are lying on bed. Teju kept her head on his chest. And his one hand is around her waist and other is clutching with her hand.

KK: Teju, are you okay na?

Teju: Yes baby. I'm okay.

He kissed on her forehead.

KK: Kal se phirse Mera shoot start hojayega. Phir Mai pehle ki tarha busy hojaunga.

Teju: I know.

She kissed on his cheeks.

Like this they feel the sukoon after so long time. They both Fall asleep. In the evening, KK wakes up first and saw his wife beside him. He is just adoring her in sleep. Meanwhile Teju also wakes up and saw KK is staring at her.

Teju: Koi agar so Raha hai usse neend mei continuously stare Karna galat baat hai Karan Kundrra..

KK: Meri biwi ke itni khubsuraat chehra dekhke uthne ki sukoon Kitne dino Baad Mila hai woh Tumhe kaise pata Hoga Tejasswi Prakash. (In dramatic way)

Teju chuckles at his antics.

Teju: lemme correct you -Tejasswi Prakash Kundrra

KK: Hayee........I missed this so much.

He kissed on her forehead.

KK: I love you.

Teju: I love you too.

Then she hugs him by keeping her head on his chest. But suddenly she feels nausea and runs to the washroom. KK couldn't understand what happened. She is puking in the washroom. KK is standing in front of the door.

KK: Baby, are you okay? Teju......

What do you think, what will happen?

Will Karan get to know the truth?

If he get to know what will he's reaction?

Guys to get next part complete the target faster. If you complete it till evening you will get another part today.

Target: 220 votes and 70 comments