81. Babies birth

Poonam: nehi, Sunny. It's not possible. Because ek baby ki head already Bahar hai. Toh abhi normal delivery hi Karna Hoga. Surgery possible nehi hai

KK: doc, do something but please save my wife.

Doc: we will try our best. But now unhe conscious mei Lana bohot important hai.

Poonam: Sunny, Tu ja na andar. You can try to get her conscious. Kabhi kabhi aapne love one's ke baate humare brain ko signal deti hai. Sunny you go inside

Doc: yes, Karan this plan maybe will work. Psychologically sometimes it works

KK goes inside. He saw her laying on bed in unconscious state. Her face is pale. There is dry tears on her cheeks. He goes and sits on tool beside her bed. He slowly caresses her forehead and place a soft kiss on her forehead. He holds her hands and kisses on her knuckles.

KK: Teju, baby wake up. See we have to see our baby na. come on jaan .wake up. Teju..... Babies ko bohot takleef horahi hai. Baby, wake up.

He's caressing her hair and trying to wake her up. Suddenly he feels a movement in her hand. He saw her hands move a little bit.

KK: Teju....

He patted her cheeks.

Teju: Sunny.......(In slow and weak voice)

She opens her eyes slowly. She tries to adjust her with the light.

KK: Teju, you wake up baby.

Teju: Sunny.......ou....our...... babies.......

KK: they are ok.

She feels pain. A lone tear escape from the corner of her eye. He wipes with his thumb. KK can feel her pain. But he can't do anything. He kissed on her forehead.

Doc: we have no time. We have to start the process immediately.

KK nodded.

Doc: Karan, aap Bahar jayiye

KK is about to go but Teju holds his wrist.

Teju: please don't leave me. I need you here

He comes back and leans to kiss her forehead. She closes her eyes. A tear rolls down from her eye.

KK: I'm always with you. Doctor, can I stay here?

Doc: ok, Karan. But before that, you have to wear Green apron.

KK nodded

KK: baby, I will just be back. Ok?

Teju nodded with teary eyes

Doctor giver her injection to increase the pain.

KK cones back after wearing the apron. After coming back what he saw this made him vulnerable. Teju is screaming and crying in pain. It's unbearable now. She's calling KK's name. His eyes welled up seeing her like this. He immediately rushes to her and holds her hand.

Teju: Sun.... Sunny......ahhh.....I can't anymore...... it's..... it's so....un..... bearable......

He kissed on her knuckles.

KK: you can. You can do this. You're very strong Teju.

Teju nodded with tears

Doc: Tejasswi, start. Push Tejasswi...

She starts pushing. The whole room is filled with her screaming and crying. Karan can't see her in this so much pain. She's sweating badly. Karan is wiping her sweat time to time.

Doc: Tejasswi push.....

Last she pushes with so much strength. She screams her lungs out. Finally a baby's crying voice can be heard. TejRan both become emotional.

Doc: it's a girl.

TejRan smile with tears. Teju is in still pain but she feels so much peace hearing their baby girl. Nurse takes the baby to clean.

Doc: Tejasswi, push again.

She starts pushing again. Now she's falling weak. She's getting unconscious.

Doc: Karan, don't let her be unconscious.

KK: Teju, baby you can't be unconscious. Our baby has to come out na. Listen Teju...... Our baby is waiting. You have to be strong.

She gathers courage and pushes hard. Another baby's crying can be heard.

Doc: it's a baby boy

TejRan smile at the same time they are so much emotional right now. KK looks at Teju's pale face. He kissed on her forehead. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. KK wipes it.

KK: I love you

Teju nodded. But slowly slowly her eyes become closed. KK gets scared.

KK: Teju.....

He patted her cheeks.

Doc: don't worry, she's completely fine. Just exhaustion. You can go out now. We will shift her in cabin.

KK nodded. He goes out. Km comes and hugs him. He hugs km tightly and starts crying.

KK: she was in so much pain ma. I can't see her like this.

Km: itna toh jhelna padta hai beta. Aab woh maa Jo bani hai

Madhu: Teju kaisi hai abhi?

KK: she's unconscious di. Doctor ne bola hai isse ward mei shift kar denge. di(Poonam) , she will be fine na? Unconscious Kyu hogayi achanak?

Poonam: Itna hard work kiya hai usne aaj.Tiredness Hogi hi na. Don't worry, it's normal. Aisa hota hai normal delivery ke Baad. Aur usne twins babies ko birth diya hai normal delivery mei. Thak gayi hai.

KK goes towards Tm and side hugs her

KK: don't worry, aapki beti strong hai. She's fine

He knows whatever it is but a mother always worries for her child. He knows that Tm is not showing her stress but she's worried about Teju. After all it's her daughter.

KK holds Tm's hand.

KK: thank you aai. Aapke wajese mujhe aapki beti ki Roop mei itni precious gift Mili hai.

Tm: hum bohot lucky hai Karan ki tum Teju ki life partner ho. Jo har kadam mei uska sath deta hai.

KK and others smile

Two Nurses come there with the babies.

Poonam: Karan, aapne prince aur princess ko godi mei nehi lega?

KK: di, how can I? Yeh bohot chote hai

Meenu: Aree chote hai toh Kya. Aapne bachcho ko god mei nehi lega Kya?

Poonam: don't worry.

Poonam di takes the girl from the nurse and gestures Karan to take her. Karan comes forward. Poonam di giver him the baby. He takes her carefully. He looks at her face. He becomes extremely emotional. His own baby is in his arms. This feeling is different. His eyes become teary.

He kissed on her forehead.

KK: Meri princess

Then he leans towards the baby boy who is on Km's arms. He kissed in his forehead.

That's it. Hopefully you all like this part. Please do vote and comments. Thank you

Target: 220 votes and 25 comments