chapter 4: darling can I be your favorite?

• (smut)
You went to bed and sat down waiting for him, after a few minutes he came and knocked on your door "darlin', can I come in?" He said with his southern drawl
"Hm? Oh yes, you may" you say, he opens the door and came in and locked it "darlin', are you lookin all dolled up for me? Hm?" He says while smirking.
"Uh you can say that" you say as you blush, he comes closer to you whispered seductively in your ear "your my doll, your mine to ruin, mine to tame and mine to mark, you belong to me got that?"

"Y-yes, daddy" you say while blushing real hard.
"Good girl" he said and started to give you neck kisses, and you moan slightly. "Ah, sugar, that voice is drivin me insane" he says as he looks at you in the eyes. "Y'know there's a sayin, us cowboys use" he says as he leans closer to your face, "oh uh what is it?" You say as you put your arms around his neck. "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" he says then gives you a hungry, lustful, passionate kiss, after a few moments he pulls away.

"Gettin needy are ya? Hm?, sugar" he says with his southern drawl, "y-yes daddy I am" you say breathlessly "oh darlin, tell me what you want, the quicker you tell me the quicker I can give it to you" he says as he puts your hands above your head.
"I-i want you to fuck me hard! I want you!" You say in a whiny tone.

"Your so needy, my dirty slutty daughter" he says as he undresses you and himself. Leaving you in your bra and panties and him in his boxers.

Your heart raced as Philip traced a finger along their bare shoulder, slowly dragging it downward, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, his breath hot against your ear. "I've wanted you like this for so long."

Then, without warning, he spun you around, pressing their front against the counter. "But I think I want you even more when you're begging me to stop."

You gasped as you felt Philip's hard dick press against their ass. His hands came around to cup your breasts, squeezing roughly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of their neck. "You like it a little rough, don't you, baby?"

"Yes," you moaned, your breath catching in your throat. "I want you to use me, Phillip. Fuck me hard."

With a growl, Philip dragged his teeth along your shoulder, causing you to arch your back and push your ass back against his throbbing cock. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," he grunted.

His hands left your breasts and traveled down your body, tracing the contours of your hips before landing on your throbbing pussy. He rubbed his fingers along your clit, gathering their wetness before pushing two thick digits inside.

You cried out, your head falling back against Philip's shoulder as he pumped his fingers in and out, stretching them open. "That's it, take it all," he whispered harshly, his lips brushing against your ear.

One of Philip's hands left your pussy and traveled lower, slipping between their ass cheeks. His finger circled their tight hole, teasingly, before applying a gentle pressure.

"Oh God," you moaned, your body trembling as you felt Philip's finger push past the tight ring of muscle. "I've never–"

"Shhh," Philip soothed, his breath hot against your skin. "Just relax, baby. Let me take care of you."

As Philip worked his finger in and out of your ass, his other hand went back to your pussy, rubbing their clit in circles. You could feel yourself spiraling out of control, pleasure building at an alarming rate.

"Please," you begged, your voice hoarse with need. "I need you inside me. Now."

With a satisfied chuckle, Philip withdrew his fingers and positioned his cock at your entrance. With one swift thrust, he sheathed himself fully inside her pussy.

You cried out, your body shaking as they felt Philip's thick length stretch them to the limit. He gripped their hips tightly, slamming into them again and again, his balls slapping against their ass with each powerful stroke.

"You feel so damn good," he grunted, his eyes screwed shut as he sought to prolong the inevitable. "Tightest pussy I've ever had."

You could feel their orgasm building, the pleasure coiling tighter and tighter within you. "Don't stop," they pleaded, your nails digging into the bed. "Keep fucking me."

As if in response, Philip reached between your bodies, his fingers finding your swollen clit. He rubbed it in firm circles as he pounded into them, driving you closer and closer to the edge.

"Cum for me, baby," he growled. "Let me feel you cum around my cock."

His words sent you over the edge. You screamed his name as your body convulsed around him, your pussy clenching and releasing his cock in waves of pure ecstasy.

Philip groaned, his own orgasm building as he felt your pussy milking his cock. With a few more powerful thrusts, he unleashed himself, crying out as he filled your pussy with his hot cum.

You collapsed against Phillip, chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath. Phillip gently withdrew from you, a string of cum connecting them momentarily before it broke.

Turning you around to face him, he pressed a soft kiss to your soft lips. "That," he said, his voice hoarse, "was worth waiting for."