Chapter 5: my professor?!

You and Phillip finally sleep, you woke up and saw a note on the kitchen counter, it says
" Dear daughter and hubby, I'm sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye but you know I have to do some work out of this city, so like I'll be returning in 3 weeks? I don't know but yeah I will come, and don't get too crazy when I'm gone "

- love mom
<------------------–———————------------->
Oh wow, she just left like that, oh well at least you get some peace around this house, you go upstairs and into your room, you get some clothes quietly not wanting to wake up graves you go to the bathroom and wear:

- love mom<------------------–———————------------->Oh wow, she just left like that, oh well at least you get some peace around this house, you go upstairs and into your room, you get some clothes quietly not wanting to wake up graves you go to the...

This outfit. You look in the mirror and wink at yourself. You go downstairs and start making breakfast, you set the table and ate your breakfast, graves still hasn't woke up!, you go upstairs and get into your room to see him shirtless and wearing only a towel around his waist, but hottie mc hottie here looked fineeeee.
"Are you staring, doll?" Graves said in his texan tone.
"Uh- I am so s-sorry!!" You say turning around while blushing.
"Awww how adorable, darlin" graves said as he puts both of his hands on your waist, then he carries you. You wrap both of you legs on his waist.
"Put me down old man!!" You say whiningly.
"I am not darlin, you deserve a punishment for saying that" graves said and then slapped your ass.
"Ow! That hurts you know?" You says while rolling your eyes.
"Your too sassy you know?" He says smirking then sitting down with you still on his lap.
"Yeah, yeah I know" you say as you roll your eyes.
"Your such a doll, yet your so needy" he says while ruffling your hair.
"Oh and doll, I'm becoming a professor in your class~" he says it like he's singing.
"What?! 😧" You said in shock "your my professor?!".
"Yup doll, I am" he said and kissed your forehead.