DEAL, MY LOVE?

Hello, to everyone and all the re-readers I'm doing some major changes in this book and it's my first book I had many things planned for this but it was not possible that time but now I am re-writing it and hope you like this version of the story also. Everything is not changing but things which I feel like to be changes and plot or story will be the same with some different scenes and all that. I hope you all will like that and also give you support to.

English is not my first language and there are going to be mistakes and if you find anything please inform me in the comment section. if you like the story then please press the star button, It makes me very happy and lightens my mood for the day.

please do not copy my book by any means because it was my imagination and my thoughts and my hard work to put this imagination in words. 

For the re-reads the name of the book has been changed which I think is more right according to the story.

DESCRIPTION

A child with their parents' support and love has the strength to cross the most difficult challenges and struggles that life throws at them. But what if the parents receive so much love and care from dying in a tragic accident in front of them. The pain and emptiness of losing the only thing they can call their family is gone for forever. Can they overcome the pain and grief to fulfill their dreams and achieve what they always wanted? It's a story of two sisters Lakshmi and Shalu, who lost the only family they will ever have and trusted with their lives in front of them. The pain of losing them is not even passed by when they discover the truth behind their accident. The people they started to trust are the ones hiding something important from them. Are they going to confront them directly or try to find the truth behind their backs?

Disclaimer:- this is a work of friction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in the fictitious manner. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead or actual event is purely confidential.

MAIN CHARACTERS

DEDICATED

To all the people who think love is a distraction. 

OTHER CHARACTERS

Rakhi Oberoi (dadi ji) - she is dadi of Rishi.

Virendra Oberoi (Veer) - father of Rishi. work hark to build all the hotels they have now and known to the world.

Neelam Oberoi (Neelu) -strict for her families health and happiness. her only goal now to get Rishi married to girl selected by herself.

Karishma Oberoi -she also work as manager in the hotel managing all the management team in the hotel (I am not sure if I am right, correct me if otherwise). she strict in her job and want everything to be perfect in work. she loves Rishi more that her own son. she is sister of Virendra and divorce staying in her brothers house.

Ayush Oberoi -son of Karishma and sweet brother of Rishi. loves to irritate Aahana.

Aahana Oberoi -Virendra and Neelam's daughter. sweet, a bit naughty and just wants to have fun in her life. sweet sister of Ayush and Rishi.

Dadu ji -grandparents of Lakshmi and Shalu. love them both and wants only happiness for their grand daughter. focusing on farming and his dairy product small business to support his family.

Dadi ji -after her son and daughter-in-laws death she is trying to providing the motherly love to both of them. 

Shalu Bajwa -sweet sister of Lakshmi. she wants her sister to forget the past and try to find happiness for herself.

Adarsh Pratap Singh (Adi) -brother of Lakshmi and trying his best to help his sister as much as he can.

Supriya Adarsh Pratap Singh -wife of Adarsh and love Lakshmi as her child.

Mary (Rishi's assistant)

Nitin (Rishi's second assistant and Mary's fiancé)

Malishka Bedi -

Ashok Bedi

Kiran Bedi

these are all the characters which will constantly appear in the story. 

all the characters, names, place are all the part of authors imagination and doesn't related to actual person living or dead. do no copy my work it is my imagination.