CHAPTER 6: ANGRY BIRD

Lakshmi looks back and Adarsh is glaring at her with so much anger in him. Supriya is trying to calm him down but it was at that time having no effect. He stood in front of Lakshmi and asked not to try to shout at her, "what did you do that Rishi is not satisfied with our hospitality?"

Lakshmi now knows that he was angry because Mr. Oberoi has said something bad about her. She said, "I didn't do anything sir, I was just following your orders."

"Lakshmi please speak the truth." Adarsh is trying to control himself to not shout at his sister, he didn't want to force anything on her but doing this work was for her own goods but she is not understanding. He understands her feelings but sometimes you have to be practical in something and this is that moment.

Meera comes from the back and stands their signal her to say it sir had already known the truth.

"Yes, I don't want to serve him. He is just after this property and his own profits." Lakshmi almost shouted. "Business is all about profit and loss lakshmi, why can't you understand." Adarsh said.

"I have given you an order to take proper care of Mr. Oberoi but that also you can't do. You are just proving my decision wrong by doing this." Adarsh uttered.

"Calm down Adarsh", Supriya tries to interrupt. Lakshmi felt ashamed of herself after listening to whatever Adarsh said. She doesn't want to get herself down in Adarsh's eyes.

"Sorry sir, I will not repeat my mistake and will do what you have ordered." Lakshmi said sincerely.

Adarsh looks at her not believing in her words, "prove me that".

"I will do it."

Even though she hates Rishi, she will not do anything which will make bad in the eyes of her brother and if she has to prove that she will do it. She knows that whatever Adarsh was doing was for her own good but she dont want to lose this hotel. She has beautiful memories related to this hotel. The relationships she built in this place are so close to her heart. She feels like a family coming here and working feels like she is just taking care of her family. After her parents death this is the place that has given some amount of distraction from all thinking. Working here calms her mind and makes her feel like she is alive.

Tears slide down from the eyes and she wipes it down not wanting anyone to see it and walk away from their leaving Adarsh, Supriya and Meera there. Other employees will know about the deal soon after they will really have secured the deal but Adarsh doesn't want this information to get out right now.

She directly went towards Rishi's room where he is staying. Reaching there she knocked on the door. After a few minutes Rishi opened and found Lakshmi standing there.

She is looking down not wanting to let him see her red eyes teary eyes, she said, "sorry sir about my behaviour if you needed anything let me know and don't back out from this deal. Thank you sir for your understanding." She bowed to him and left a confused Rishi there.

Rishi was confused, now he knows that he complained to Adarsh about her but he doesn't know that it will happen after that. He just wanted her to come back to take care of him and not to have a complete change of behaviour. She decided to ask about this from Adarsh.

At evening, in the lobby,

Rishi is having a talk with Adarsh. They are in the lobby. He wanted to see the cottage before they talked about anything. Adarsh already has given a tour of the hotel just now and is waiting for Lakshmi to come back with keys to the cottage, as it is locked most of the time until any newly married will book the cottage. But they always keep the cottage clean.

Lakshmi came back with keys and requested, "Sir please this way." seeing this behaviour Rshi thought to ask about this to Adarsh and Adarsh felt bad after shouting at his sister like that and seeing her like this he is not at all happy about.