34) Cute Little Prince

In the soft glow of the morning light, little Jaemin lay on the bed, his bright eyes fixed on his father, Jungkook, with an expression of pure adoration.

With chubby cheeks flushed pink and tiny hands reaching out he looked up at Jungkook with a gaze filled with wonder and love.

Jungkook couldn't help but be captivated by his son's adorable antics. With a tender smile, he leaned closer, allowing Jaemin to grasp his cheeks with his tiny fingers.

"Well, good morning to you too, my little prince" Jungkook chuckled, his heart melting at the sight of Jaemin's sweet expression.

Just then, the door opened and Jimin entered the room carrying a tray of delicious breakfast food.

"Good morning my loves" Jimin greeted, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Jaemin's eyes sparkled with excitement as he turned his attention to his mother, his tiny hands reaching out in anticipation.

"Mama!" he babbled happily his face lighting up with joy at the sight of Jimin.

Jimin laughed softly placing the tray of food on the bedside table before moving closer to the bed.

"Good morning, my little sunshine" he cooed, bending down to press a gentle kiss to Jaemin's forehead.

"Did you sleep well?"

Jaemin giggled in response reaching out to grab at Jimin's fingers with chubby hands.

"Mama!" he exclaimed again his voice filled with delight.

Jungkook watched with a fond smile as Jimin showered their son with love and affection.

"He's growing more adorable every day" he remarked, his heart swelling with pride.

Jimin nodded in agreement, a soft smile playing on his lips as he looked down at Jaemin.

"He certainly takes after his father" he replied, casting a loving glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and nodded

"He looks just like me" Jungkook said and Jaemin looked at him with his cute doe eyes his tiny hands trying to reach Jungkook's cheek again.

"He loves my cheeks I guess" Jungkook said and leaned down and Jaemin giggles touching his father's cheek with his cute tiny little hand

Jimin giggled and nodded.

Next day

As the Royal Palace buzzed with excitement and joy, celebrating Jaemin's 1st birthday

Jimin and Jungkook made their grand entrance into the royal hall, their precious son nestled in his royal stroller, adorned in princely attire complete with a crown.

However, the excitement of the celebration stirred Jaemin from his slumber, and he let out a small cry, his eyes blinking open in confusion

Quickly, Jimin scooped him up into his arms, cradling him close as he murmured soothing words of comfort. Jaemin's cries soon subsided, replaced by wide-eyed wonder as he took in the lively scene around him.