Ch.26

Ella had no idea what go think about how Leanne had said that Nick had left his boxers in her bedroom. She didn't think he would cheat on her. Not with how they were having a baby together.

She hadn't talked to him yet. Knowing she needed to think about what she was going to say. If there was anything she could even say.

Ella knew she wasn't going to tell her mum about it. Especially as she knew Carla. And she would confront Nick. And Ella didn't want him to know that she knew.

It wasn't going to be easy at all keeping it to herself. But she just needed to gather her thoughts about it before she said anything. She felt as though too much would go wrong.

Ella knew Leanne had a problem with her relationship with Nick. And it pissed Ella off to say the least. She just wanted to be able to build a family with Nick.

But it wasn't going to happen. Not when she had no idea if Nick had cheated with Leanne.

All she knew was that things were becoming complicated. And she had no idea how to fix things to make them seem okay.

Morning came and Ella was lying in bed with Nick. She knew now would be the perfect time to talk to Nick about what Leanne had said. But at the same time, she couldn't. She couldn't ruin the peace she had.

Nick looked to her. "Are you okay? You haven't been yourself lately. So what's going on?" He asked.

Ella shook her head and smiled. "Nothing. My due date is getting closer. So I'm a little worried about giving birth. I'm okay though," she lied.

Nick nodded. Knowing he wanted Ella to be okay. Especially as she was having his baby. "You know you can talk to me about anything," he told her.

"I know."

***
Ella walked into her mum's flat. She looked to her and sighed. "I hate people," she said as she sat down.

"Who's done what?" Carla asked as she looked to her daughter. She saw the look on her face. "Ella?"

Ella sighed. "Do not overreact and go all Carla Connor. Loud mouth. But Leanne came over. And she said that Nick left his boxers in her bedroom. I know he wouldn't cheat. Not while I'm having his baby. But I don't trust her."

"Do you want me to kill her? I will. I have no issues with killing her. Vicious cow," Carla said.

Ella sighed and shook her head. "That won't help mum. I don't know what to do. I want to believe he wouldn't do it to me. But at the same time, he has a past with Leanne. So would he risk us for a one time thing with her?" She said.

"I don't know baby. But you can't let this go. You need to talk to Nick. And see what he has to say," Carla told her daughter.

***
Ella walked back into the flat. She frowned as she saw Leanne there. "What's going on?" She asked as Nick walked out the bedroom. "Nick?"

Nick turned to Leanne and frowned. He had no idea what was going on. But would he be able to explain this to Ella? Or was Leanne about to come between them?