new girl

Hi im maria blake (or y/n) and ive just moved back to denvour from bording school.see as the story goes on enjoy!

*yawns*"Oh I've got school "I whisper
"I'm gonna surprise finney and Gwen when I get into school!"
I get ready for the day i brush my teeth and style my hair then get changed into a red cropped shirt with some flared jeans and red converse.
I grab my black bag swing it over my shoulder run to the kitchen to get an apple and sprinted off to school to find finney and Gwen.
Just as I was walking to school I could hear "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"in the distance.
Me being nosy I ran to the sound and spotted a big crowd of people.i pushed past them all and checked what was going on.
Oh my ⚠️fucking god⚠️I thought
Robin Arellano
He was the second toughest kid in school and the hottest well certainly not in my eyes.
Oh and he's my ex.
And the guy he was fighting was moose more(idk I'm his last name)my bully and enemy.
This couldn't get any worse I thought
Just then moose swung for Robin,snapping me out of my thoughts I watched as the fight went on.
There was to much blood I couldn't bare to watch it but just I was about to leave Robin looked up at me.
I flipped him off and walked away.
Disgusting.

ROBINS POV:
I was punching moose non stop till someone catched my eye.
MARIA BLAKE!I thought
She was looking at me and I was looking at her trying to focus on beating moose up.
I could see she was disgusted and wanted to go but she caught me looking at her and flipped me off.
Ugh I hate her.

MARIAS POV:
Welp now i guess I've been reminded of Arellanos existence now time to find finney and Gwen!
After looking around I still couldn't find them so I just decided to get my schedulal from the office and head to my first lesson.
On my way to maths which was shocking to have 1st thing in the morning I noticed bandana boy with Jessica!
Jessica?! Seriously that's all he could replace me with I thought.
Next thing I know there making out against a locker."ew"I said making gagging noises pretending to gag.
When he noticed he gave me a bitch face and flipped me off I just walked off smiling and laughing.
I walked into my lesson to see a class filled with students.with all there eyes on me.
I was scared. After all I did have anxiety but I refused to let it stop me.
The teacher asked my name and introduced me to the class.
"Listen up class this is Maria Blake she will be a new member off our class!"she said.
I looked round the class room to spot finney almost jumping out of his seat in excitement then next to him was Robin fucking Arellano .
Ugh I just can get rid of him I thought.
I walked over to finney and gave him a tight hug.
"Maria it's been so long!"finney jumped up and down in joy
"Are you okay?have you eaten?when did you get back?do you need help with anything at home or school?"he quickly blurted out over flooding with questions.
"Finney calm down I'm okay I'm so happy to see you where's Gwen Gwen"I asked
Gwen Gwen it's something I've always called Gwen since I was a little kid and called finney Finn but he didn't like it for some reason so I respected it.
"Oh she's at English we can meet her after lesson"he explained.
I agreed and felt robins eyes glare at me the whole time
I folded my arms and glared right back at him
Soon he had enough and turned around
"I win"I whispered in his ear
I could tell he was angry so I laughed
"Robin move"i snapped
"No"he said
"Now"I said annoyed
"No"he said giving me a death stare
I gave him one in return
"With all do respect I haven't seen my brother in about 2 years so if you would like to move I would appreciate that"I spoke with a bitchy tone of voice
He rolled his eye and got up and moved next
To Jessica .
I sat down next to finney.we talked for nearly the whole lesson but I kept seeing Robin and Jessica flirt which for some reason made me mad but I didn't think much of it.
Then suddenly Vance walked in.
"Vance the lesson only has ten minutes left"the teacher snapped
"Oh well"he smartly replied back
I ran out of my seat and hugged him.
"Hey ria"he said with a smile.
"Hey Vance I haven't seen you in ages"I exclaimed
"Yeah we should totally catch up some time"he suggested
I agreed and sat back down.
If you was wondering that was Vance hopper he was like my older brother and still is but when I moved we was both so upset.vance is one year older than me but I wasn't bothered he was my older brother and I was his little sister that's how it went.

ROBINS POV:
I was pissed off so I just went and sat next to my girlfriend Jessica since for once Maria had a point.
Suddenly Vance walked in late
"vance the lesson theres only 10 minutes of the lesson left"miss barnes shouted
"Oh well"vance said with a smug face
Next thing i knew maria was bouncing off walls when she saw him.
She ran upto him and hugged him.
For some reason this made my blood boil i dont know why i hava girlfreind and me and maria didnt work out but still.
He asked to hang out with her and she agreed?! wth!
I just knew i need to make maria jealous but how.

MARIAS POV:
I could see robin was mad which made me happy,i had found a way to make him jealous!
I spotted robin staring at me a few times sometimes i started back or would blush and look away.
I talked to finney for the last 10 minutes and i grabbed my bag and tried to get out the classroom fast to see gwen but then arlleno put his foot out to trip me up.
Lucky vance caught me and robin looked PISSED.
Jessica just kept laughing at me but i gave her a death stare and she soon stopped.
Anyways i met up with finn and we looked around to find gwen.

Part 2 soon also need to finish off other book
:key to his heart:
But yeah this is my seconds story.
❤️❤️❤️❤️