Chapter 14

(In 1A)

Ok, now today we are taking the trip to the USJ, and no, it is not Japan Stuido Universal, so put your hands down. Aizawa said as Kaminari put his down. We will have some teachers coming with us during this time, so get your UA uniform. Aizawa said, leaving the classroom. Why do I feel like something is going to happen? Izuku thought as he left to get his gym uniform. Oh yea, one more thing. Aizawa said before closing the door. You people are to choose you, class president and vice president, and make it quick.

The class sighed as it was only a school activity. Alright, so who will be our class representative? Kero* tsuyu said. It should be me. Denki said. No, pick me Mina said. PICK ME YOU DAMN EXTRAS. Katsuki said. This is annoying. Izuku said as he was leaving the class. Wait, where are you going, brother? Izumi asked. Somewhere away from you people. Izuku answered. But shoto frozen the door locking izuku inside. Sigh* todoroki. Izuku said coldy why did hell do?You keep bothering me, "izuku asked, getting pissed off

I know what we did was bad, but that doesn't mean you should hold a grudge for it. Shoto said, trying to reason with him. Tell me if you were to get most of your childhood taken from you just because you were quirkless. Would you do the same? Izuku said, shutting up shoto. See, you have nothing to say cause you know you will do the same things as me. Izuku said. Next time, think before I make you look like baguko during battle training cause I know I can beat you even with your father training. Izuku said pissing off shoto. Izuku uses his fire and melts not only the ice but also the door and walks out.

Izuku was walking away going to the area while a voice kept on repeating, killing them. I wanna kill them so bad. Izuku thought as he walked. They all mean nothing to me. Izuku whispers. Izuku then sees a shadow figure standing before him.

Izuku was confused yet so familiar with the figure. He then tried to touch him, but the figure dissapear. He was confused, but then he started to get weird memories. He sees a man who looks just like him.  I can't let them get to you. He said as he was running away from something. He then revealed that he was holding a baby, a baby who looked just like izuku. He hid the baby away from someone. Hey, I may not live for long, but I just wanted to say I love you. He said as the rest of the words were hard to hear.

Izuku then saw how the man was killed. Who memories are these? Izuku thought as he went to where the rest of the class was. Alright, you problem, children. I want you to get on the bus. The rest you do, I do not care. Aizawa said as he got on the bus.

ALL RIGHT CLASS LETS GET IN A- Idaa was interrupted. Shut the fuck up. Izuku said with a glare, causing iida to shut up. Izuku walked into the bus while everyone else followed.

It was a silent ride till tsuyu said something. Uh, Yagi. Tsuyu asked izuku, but he hit her with a glare. Call me that again, and you will die early. Izuku said, causing everyone to be scared. I mean, izuku, if I may asked what is your quirk. Tsuyu asked. It 's not your concern. Izuku said. YAGI YOU SHOULD TELL US WE ARE YOUR CLASS - He didn't get time to finish because izuku started to choke him.

Everyone was shocked and tried to get izuku to stop. Didn't  I fucking tell you not to call me that? Izuku said with hatred. It looks like you need a lesson. Izuku grinned. BROTHER STOP IT. Izumi said. Yeah, you don't have to do this. Izuku did not care as he broke iida legs cause iida to scream. Everyone was in disbelief, even katsuki.

I told you before, didn't I. Izuku said as he looked at iida, who was in pain. I will make you suffer that promise. Izuku said as he threw iida to kirishima.

Why did you do that to him. Momo said. I said it, yaoyorozu, I will make you people regret becoming a hero. Izuku said. This is the only beginning. Ozuku said as everyone felt chills. All right problem, child, calm down. we don't want the end of the world now, do we? Aizawa said as he looked at izuku.

Fine sensei. Izuku replied. Good, because we have just arrived at the USJ, so get out of the car. You problem children. Aizawa said. Everyone gets out while aizawa calls for a doctor for iida. Then they heads inside of the building.

This is only the beginning. The black figure said as he faded away
------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to get this out while I still had motivation.
Sorry if I have not been updating like I said