ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

➪ the druken one night stand

he knew that having a one night stand with someone that he knew from his brother wasn't exactly the best idea, cause he knew people that the said girl hung around with

zack wasn't mad at his best friend as the girls were, who wanted to spend time with the richards male since the girls didn't really spend time with them, because of the YSL dinner as chase and zack had to sit in a different area compared to them.

he ran a hand through his hair, having his duffel bag placed on his shoulder, "sab," he called out when seeing the brunette headed girl go into the uber that chase had ordered for them to go the beach, "sab," he repeated himself when seeing that sabrina didn't stop.

"is she okay?" he asked his best friend about the quesada female, "did i do something?" he asked zack, who shrugged his shoulders not knowing that chase had went off with riley, before he had told sab that he wanted her, "i dunno man,"

chase knew that sabrina was mad at him.

he just didn't know what she was mad at him about, especially since chase was a bit tipsy to remember anything that happened last night.

him and zack sat at the front of the uber as the girls all sat in the back talking to one another, as sab sat furthest in the back away from the richards male who had told her how he liked and wanted her, "to the beach," chase said in a weird voice making anna and soph both chuckle.

____

the richards male ran a hand through his hair, before putting his hat on his head as he had applied sunscreen to his skin, not wanting to be burnt like anna.

his foot kicking the ball he had brought from the supermarket, passing the ball to anna who did kicky-uppies as chase looked at anna, "is sab mad at me or something?" he asked, confused on why sab was ignoring him.

"that's something you need to ask sab about, not me." anna claimed, raising her hands as she passed the ball to zack who did a trick before passing the soccer ball over to where chase was, "we were fine before i went," he admitted to anna.

the said female shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know, chase, that's something sab will know, not me," anna stated, even though she knew why her friend was annoyed at the richards male.

since he told sabrina how he liked and wanted her but still went and slept with riley after admitting that to her, "i'll speak to her after," he dropped his hat on the sand as he ran to the sea, hating how cold the water was, but liking how his body warmed up once his whole body was under.

"emma!" he shouted when seeing the blonde now look at where chase was in the ocean, "it's nice and warm," he lied, knowing emma would hate how cold the water was, when she walked to where he was.

they all started to play volleyball with the ball that chase had brought from the supermarket, with chase hitting the ball to where anna was, who hit it to where her girlfriend was, who missed the ball completely as it went behind her, "soph," they all said, making the blonde's cheeks redden.

chase looked where sab was next to her two best friends, hitting the ball against her fists, to zack who passed the ball to anna who was opposite him, "sab," chase said when moving to where the quesada female was getting out of the water.

he followed after her, "can we talk?" he asked when seeing that sab waited for him slightly, as he bend down to grab ahold of his hat as they walked to where their beach towels were, "did i do something to upset you or?—" he asked confused on why she was ignoring him.

"chase, you didn't upset me, it was the way you went about it—" sab said as he furrowed his eyebrows, "went about that?" he asked honestly confused, "do you not remember?"

he looked at quesada female, "my mind's a little foggy," he admitted where he leaned back against his hands on his beach towel which was near to zack's and hers, "so you don't remember telling me, how much you liked and wanted me and then went off with riley," she stated as chase looked at her wide eyed, "i said that?"

sabrina hummed as chase's face went red, "i don't remember that," he said to sabrina who looked at chase, "i mean, i do remember going with riley, but other than that, my mind's gone blank," he explained to sabrina.

"sab, i'm sorry," he said to the brunette headed female, "i don't want things to be awkward between us," he said about the things he said, "i just got you as a friend, and i don't wanna ruin that," he claimed to the influencer.

he wanted to be friends first with the girl that he will date, he didn't want to go straight into a relationship without having a friendship with her first, "it's ok," sab said, "we're ok, chase," the richards male looked at sab, "you sure?" and when she hummed, chase looked at the quesada female.

drunk sayings were sober thoughts.

he thought, looking at the gorgeous brunette, seeing sab go into her tote bag and get out a book that she was reading, laying on her stomach, starting from where she had last marked the page.

his eyes moved away from sab's features, looking at his phone, going on his most used app, tiktok, seeing an edit of anna, emma and sab all together from when they did their baking challenge, watching the video too many times as sab's part played, "what are you watching?"

sab asked, when hearing the same tiktok audio sound repeating as chase paused the audio, looking at where sab was, "what am i watching? i'm watching an edit," he admitted, to what sab smiled knowing that audio since someone had edited part of her baking challenge into an edit of her, anna and emma, "is that my edit?"

chase shook his head, pressing onto the sound button when seeing the video being the only video on there, "it is," he claimed, nodding his head, "it's your, anna and emma's edit," he admitted, "they did a good job,"

he cleared his throat when he sees sabrina staring at him a little too long, keeping her eye contact as sabrina looked away with her red cheeks a slight red shade.