ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

➪ apologies and boat days

chase knew that sabrina still wasn't the happiest with him, even though he had apologised but chase wanted to be better, and being better was treating his friends around him better, which is why before they had left to go to the boat

chase had went in an opposite direction finding a flower shop that the girls would sometimes come past, smelling the flowers in the bouquets, "just this one, please," he said, placing the bouquet down onto the casheir table.

he wore a yellow buttoned down top with white swim shorts as they were gonna be on the boat basically the whole day, he brought his duffel bag with him what had his towel inside along with his hat.

"sab.."

the said girl turned around at chase's voice, furrowing her eyebrows when she saw chase holding flowers in his hands, "what's this?" she asked as chase looked at sab, "i wanted to say that i'm sorry about the other day," he said with a sincere look, as sab took the flowers from his outstretched hands, smelling them, "um— so are we okay?"

sab looked at the richards male, looking away from the flowers chase had bought her, "we are," she said making chase nod his head with a small smile, "alright," chase replied when looking at the girls who all smiled at chase and his way of apologising.

they all knew that chase was secretly a sweetheart behind the fuck boy he hid behind not wanting to get hurt.

he ran a hand through his brunette hair, "let's go on this boat, then," he spoke, making zack chuckle as he followed after his best friend to where their boat was at the dock.

anna looked at richards male, happy that chase had apologised to their friend, even though sab had told them that it was okay, chase wanted to be extra sure that him and sab were okay, "you choose her favourites," anna admitted when looking at where sabrina continued to smell her favourite flowers.

"oh, i just choose the ones that looked the prettiest," he said about the flowers, sab held in her hand, amanda gushing about the flowers chase richards had gotten her to what the diaz female wiggled her eyebrows at that, with sab shaking her head at her friend.

amanda looked at her friend, "do you think that cooper would approve of him?" she asked about her friend's soulmate, "i don't know, i mean they were friends," sab said about chase and cooper being close friends who went to the skatepark together, "i'm not ready for a relationship amanda, not after cooper, not yet," sab told her older friend.

amanda nods her head, "i feel like chase is the type of guy to wait around," she stated about the richards male who waited for their boat to be ready, talking to his best friend and anna, "he did tell me that he liked me at the YSL dinner,"