ᵗᵉⁿ

➪ going home to los angeles

"chase,"

the richards male turned around when seeing sab still wearing the hoodie he had wore when going to the airport, "josh is coming to pick me up, do you need a ride?" he asked sab.

sab shook her head, looking at the richards male who leaned his arms on his suitcase handle making his biceps look a little more bigger, "didn't you bring your car?" sab asked chase confused, "josh came and got my car," he admitted to the quesada female, "i gave him my extra car key,"

sab nods her head, "anna is taking me home, thank you though," chase nods his head when looking at sab, "oh, do you want your hoodie back i—"

chase shook his head, his hand coming to sab's hand stopping her from doing anything, "keep it, it looks better on you then it did on me," he admitted to the brunette, with a charming smile, "does it now?"

chase hummed at sab's teasing question, "it does," he stated liking how baggy the hoodie was on sab since she was shorter than him, "you're being annoying," sab claimed as chase smiled down at her, "do something about it then,"

but before either of them could do anything they both hear beeping, seeing anna already in her car along with their friends and josh looking at his brother from where he had parked, "um— i guess i'll be seeing you,"

"bye,"

the two hugged briefly before chase got his suitcase in hand and wheeled it towards where his brother was in the driver's seat of his car, "dude," chase said when he got into the passenger seat, "what?"

josh said when looking at his twin, "if you wanted to kiss her, you would've done it by now man, what's the matter with you?" josh asked his brother, genuinely confused on why his brother hadn't kissed the quesada female yet.

chase didn't know why he hadn't kissed sab since he had so many opportunities to kiss her especially when he had admitted that he liked her, "i don't—i don't know why," he explained to his twin where he admitted that he liked sabrina.

he ran a hand through his hair, something about being around sab made him nervous.

____

"hey man,"

after coming back from morocco, the richards male hadn't seen his brother or anyone else besides his best friend and their little friend group.

zack bro hugged his best friend, when seeing that chase had came into his apartment that he was getting with his cousin, trey where the whole squad was there including sab, emma and anna's manager also being there.

"hey alanna," the richards male embraced sab's manager as chase obviously had a different manager since him and his brother were both with the same management, "chase, hey,"

sabrina came to where the richards male was, still in chase's hoodie that he had given to her a whole ass day ago, "still wearing my hoodie, huh?"

sab looked at the richards male, "i thought it looked good on me," sab said saying the same thing that chase had told her, "it does," he said raising his hands up in surrender, "you do look really good in it,"

her cheeks redden at chase's comment that was directed to her, "i agree," emma said gaining her best friend's attention as chase nods his head with a small smile, looking to where his best friend was talking to soph and anna.

"hi soph,"

the mosca female smiled at her friend seeing tacoda dubbs messaging him about meeting up, chase knew that he was mackenzie ziegler's boyfriend.

he had heard from some people that tacoda was cheating on the talented singer especially with someone that wasn't even half as pretty as kenzie but chase didn't know whether to believe them or not due to the fact that he wasn't that close to either of them and that people in la wouldn't actually tell until the truth came out, "kenzie,"

the said female turned her head looking at chase with furrowed eyebrows, "what's up?" he looked around, before looking back at the musician, "can i talk to you for a second?" kenzie nods her head as she followed chase into a quiet area.

"what's going on, chase?"

the richards male ran a hand through his hair, "i've been hearing some things about tacoda, and i think you should know about it," kenzie leaned on the wall looking at chase, "ok, what?" chase looked at the ziegler female, "he cheated on you when he went back home, he cheated on you with two girls," he admitted.

"wh—what?"

kenzie didn't know whether or not to believe the richards male, "how—how do you know?" chase sighed, "kenz, i'm sorry that this is how you're finding out, but he did, tacoda cheated on you," he stated to the singer, "no—no, he wouldn't—would he?"

chase looked at the singer, "i think you should ask to look at his phone," he stated to the singer who had a tear fall down her face, "i—i-" chase frowned, he hated seeing girls cry especially over idiot boys who cheat, "i'm so sorry, kenzie,"

he wrapped an arm around kenzie bringing the singer into his chest as he rubbed her back comfortably, "he's an idiot," chase stated, "anyone who cheats on you is an complete idiot," he added when kenzie pulled back from his embrace.