Her secret husband is homosexual?

Police station.

Yn smith was held in a separate small room for detainees, the young female officer impatiently urging her away.

"Ms. Smith, hurry up and call your family to bail you out. I have other work to do and don't have time to spoil you."

Yn was sitting uneasily, handcuffed, in the chair.

The woman had connections higher up, and as soon as they arrived at the police station, they labelled her with a charge of assault without any clarification. If no one bailed her out, she would be detained for five days.

Normally, it would be easy to find someone to bail her out, but according to the regulations, the person who bails out must be a direct relative.

Her direct relative...

Yn took out her cell phone and sent a text message to her manager. She waited for more than half an hour, but still received no reply. Unable to find a solution, she remembered the number Hwasa gave her and nervously sent a text to the unfamiliar number.

Text:  I'm in a bit of trouble, could you come to the police station and bail me out?

I will repay you the bail money.

The message was successfully sent in less than a second.

However, Yn felt unsure.

Technically, they were legally married, but one was for the money, the other was to get a household registration for the child, so in essence, they were strangers to each other. He was merely disguising himself as her "husband"; they had never even met face to face.

Yn knew how abrupt her message must have seemed and feared becoming completely ignored.

She waited anxiously for twenty minutes.

The tightly closed door suddenly opened.

The previously brash deputy director led a young man inside, nodding and bowing, with utmost respect.

"Young Master min, here she is."

Yn's handcuffs were unshackled, and only after the female officer had left did she get a clear look at who had come. She was taken aback and blurted out, "It's you!"

The refined and elegant man wasn't wearing a lab coat this time, his baby-faced features were even more noticeable. It was the same man from Taehyung's house!

Yn's mind was in turmoil, a mixture of shock, astonishment, and a faint unease made her restless.

She sent a message to her secret husband and wondered why Taehyung's friend had come?

Yoongi's connections seemed to be harder than the rich woman Jackson had found, Yn watched as he didn't even have to sign the bail order and directly led her out. The leaders of the police station courteously sent them off, saying along the way that the whole thing had been a misunderstanding.

Upon leaving the police station,

Yoongi adjusted his glasses, smiling warmly and said, 'Miss Smith, my car is just ahead, I hope you won't mind riding back with me."

"Oh, okay."

Yn had a ton of questions she wanted to ask him but didn't know how to start. As she was wrestling with the idea, Yoongi averted his fox-like eyes and took the initiative to ask.

"Miss Smith, a friend asked me to help bail you out from the police station. I'm curious, what's your relationship with him?" "You mean, you came on behalf of your friend?"