Yn smith, I'm celebrating your birthday

Yn  stumbled as she was dragged, almost falling into the sea

Yn stumbled as she was dragged, almost falling into the sea. Growing angrier and anxious, she struggled and yelled, "Taehyung , let go of me!"

"What are you trying to do? Let go of me!" "Taehyung , let go..."

Soon, the sea water reached her waist.

Yn was truly panicked, using both of her hands to push away forcefully, "Are you crazy? Let go of me!"

The overbearing man finally stopped, released her, and stuffed something into her hand, "Take it."

Yn lowered her head, looking at the remote control in her palm, and stupidly asked him, "What is this?"

The man, who had kept a grim expression, softened his demeanor, put his hands in his pockets, and said elegantly, "You'll know if you try it." Yn really didn't know what it was for.

But since he told her to try it, she could only go along and press a button.

As soon as she pressed it, she heard a pleasant cry coming from not too far away. It was like a bird's, yet also like a human's.

"What's that sound?"

"You'll find out soon."

And by "soon," he really meant just a moment.

Yn saw several dolphins, under the illumination of the setting sun, leaping and swimming toward her from the sea's surface!

Yn 's eyes widened in disbelief, "How could there be..." dolphins!

And they were white dolphins!

She had only seen a dolphin once through the glass at the Aquarium. This was her first time seeing them up close and personal.

Yn 's excitement couldn't be described with words.

Taehyung looked down at the little woman's hand clutching his arm, and unconsciously, most of the gloom in his chest dissipated. He hooked his thin lips and asked, "Do you want to get closer?"

"Sure." This time, she was only focused on the dolphins and was no longer scared. She let go of his hand and was about to step forward.

As soon as she let go, a man's domineering hand grabbed her, "Never mind, you're so clumsy. I'll take you there."

How was she clumsy?!

Yn was speechless and let him lead her a few more steps forward.

As the seawater reached her chest, the dolphins swam closer and were within reach.

"Yn , press the second button on the indicator."

She did as she was told.

Close by, the dolphins seemed to receive instructions and formed a circle. They began to jump and dance in the azure sea, under the fiery red setting sun. Yn watched, captivated.