Eating at a Street Stall

Hwasa probably felt it was not appropriate to discuss this matter with her and changed the subject, [Just have fun on your trip and remember to bring back gifts for me! Don't come back if you don't bring any gifts!] After that, she sent a series of intimidating emojis.

Yn chuckled and quickly replied to her on the phone, [Okay.]

The phone screen went quiet.

She put down her phone and gazed at the azure sea outside the window. Birds soared freely in the sky, and the waves lapped against the rocks, creating a pleasant sound...

Yn's  mood gradually relaxed.

Whatever, it doesn't matter if Jimin comes back. It has nothing to do with her anyway.

Since the day five years ago when he had rejected her, they had become strangers without any connection.

Yn forcefully suppressed the last bit of sadness in her heart and placed a pillow beside her head.

She hadn't rested for a whole day and had taken a 5-hour flight, leaving her extremely fatigued. After the initial excitement of seeing the sea faded away, sleepiness gradually crept in. Yn's  eyelids battled with each other. Before long, she fell into a deep sleep.

After a restful sleep!

By the time she woke up, it was already the afternoon. The warm sunlight streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, making her feel extremely comfortable.

Yn yawned, rubbed her eyes, and sat up.

The Presidential Suite remained the same as it was before she went to sleep, apparently Taehyung's meeting had not yet finished. Remembering that she can go out later, her mood instantly lifted.

Yn went to the cloakroom, changed into a simple dress, tied her long hair into a ponytail, and left the room full of youthful charm.

"Good morning, Ms. Smith."

Since she had called Hyunjin in advance, he was already waiting in the hotel lobby when she came down.

Yn greeted him with a smile, "Good morning."

She walked up to Hyunjin and asked excitedly, "Mr. Hyunjin, where are we going later?"

"Where would you like to go, Miss smith?" Hyunjin asked her.

"Me?" Yn was taken aback, but she was not the kind of person to be pretentious. She answered candidly, "I don't know. Honestly, this is my first time in country W, and I'm not familiar with the language or the best places to visit. "

Hyunjin looked at her in surprise.

In the many years following Taehyung , he had seen all types of socialites and beautiful women. However, it was the first time he encountered someone as frank as Yn .

After some thought, he suggested, "How about I accompany you to the Night Market? There is one not far from the beach, which offers a variety of local specialties. You can have a look around."

"Sure." Yn replied excitedly.

It just happened that she had promised to bring gifts back for Hwasa.

Just as Hyunjin said, the Night Market was not far from their hotel.

The Night Market was located near the coastline Yn had seen when she first arrived at the hotel. Although it spanned only one street, the abundance of visitors made it extremely lively.

Yn was immediately attracted to the dazzling array of trinkets and souvenirs.

Seeing that she was engrossed in her selection and had sunlight tinging her cheeks, Hyunjin thought for a moment and said, "Miss smith, you continue to browse here and don't wander off. I'll go buy some coconut milk for you."