GOOD NIGHT, ESCAPISTS

"Close your eyes, my little one,The day is done, the setting sun

The day is done, the setting sun.
Rest your head, let worries flee,
For in my arms, you're as safe as can be.

Close your eyes, my precious dear,
In your dreams, I'll always be near.
So sleep tight, till morning light,
In dreams sweet and ever bright."

═══════💤═══════

How many of us have fulfilled our dream of becoming a lonely princess living in her chamber at the top of a high tower where water evaporates into white mist?
How many of us are driving fast cars or operating aeroplanes through the clouds?

Are your eyes still closed?

When you think about clouds, what do you see?
Are they just puffs of white in the sky, or do they transform into fantastical shapes and creatures in your mind?
Maybe you see a dragon's head, an epic castle, or a giant bird soaring high above.

🌌In Reverie, we believe in the power of imagination.

Every time you close your eyes, you're opening a door to another world. It's a place where your favourite colour paints the sky, and your favourite animal becomes your companion on incredible adventures.
Think about those dreams, about flying through the clouds. Feel the thrill of speed as you navigate the endless blue, pink, green or any other colour you can name and beyond. The sun is warming your face as you glide effortlessly until you pull at the reins under the stairs of Reverie.

🌌In Reverie, there are no walls or defined edges.

Instead, it's a fluid, ever-changing space that morphs and shifts with each visitor's thoughts and desires. In this shapeless wonderland, your imagination is the only limit. Reverie exists to remind you that within the land of your mind, anything is possible, and the adventures you decide to explore are as infinite as the dreams you dare to dream.

═══════💤═══════

"It is time to wake up now, escapist,
And see with open eyes.
For dreams can be amazing,
But reality does not disguise.

So open your eyes and see,
The world in all its wonder.
For every colour, animal and dream,
Is found right here down under."

~Founders
AraMathew; rarapov1